Are Posters Deleted Forever?

by Simon 223 Replies latest forum announcements

• little witch
    little witch

LOL

"Not for the casual pocket seeker" LOL

• Valis
    Valis

Yo Big T, maybe that's just her perspective. From what she notices you do respond to Scooby very tactfully and it appears you are his friend. One might make the assumption this would make you hesitant to take action against him. OTOH maybe little witch has a defective crystal ball....*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Englishman
    Englishman

Yeah, but Big T is a very patient and empathetic fellow generally.

Plus, he and Nina bought me a very fetching vest and pants with the logo "Don't mess with Texas" emblazoned across the chest.

So am I in his pocket?

Or is he in mine?

Englishman.

• little witch
    little witch

From what she notices Scooby seems to allow input and civil communication not afforded anyone else.

This is not the fault of BT and Cruzan by any means.

I am speaking purely on what I as a poster see. I don't care to speculate on what goes on behind the scenes.

I am just saying that Scooby is somewhat unreasonable and evasive with well meaning posters OTHER THAN BT and Cruzan. I don't know why that is.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger
    Sheila Said:

Tell me, do you think other discussion boards bring about such deep feelings as this one does?

Scooby: Do you think Mothers, wives and children of Marines being deployed aren't sharing deep feelings? Personally I think you just like to bitch and moan and you don't have a friggin idea what your bitching about

Scooby's Reply:

Oh and Sheila.....get off my back darling. I'm sure mothers children cousins nieces and nephews must care for their daddy. But we are talking JWD here not a Marine forum. Can you remind me of the link again between the 2 as its relevant to this post and moderation? Or is it just another bluff and switch tactic? BTTT

Do you ever wonder why people get frustrated here with this line of reasoning? They post there frustrations, get restricted or worse deleted......and then are castagated anyway.

Crazy. Please look beyond the rhetoric for once.

How is it that Scooby's comments were insultive & unreasonable, and Sheila's were not?

I see neither as insultive (imho). Perhaps "testy" and confrontational, but not insultive or unreasonable.

• little witch
    little witch

Dang it...again my words don't come out right.

My point was that Scooby is stand-offish except for BT and Cruzan. Many others have been patient with Scoob and tried to engage him in good conversation, and we were rejected.

I never meant to cause harm, or involve BT in this. My focus is on Scooby's intent, which beffudles me.

I have ignored him of late, something I don't like to do. If he cares at all about his demeanor, then I feel he should explain rather than continue jabbing and dodging.

If he is on the up and up, then he should explain himself in some way. If he can address several hundred posters in a jab and run sort of way, then addressing us as a whole in explaination shouldn't be so difficult.

Because I mentioned BT in passing should not color my original intent. My original intent was to trying to understand Scooby and his reasons for hurting others and for rejecting others.

I am glad there are two people on the entire board that he hasnt insulted or hurt.

• Valis
    Valis

petty...scooby asked if there were other boards that brought so much emotion to the fore. He was given repetative examples and was being evasive and not recognizing people's points on the very freakin question he asked.. Eventually people who usually sit back and watch his game get tired of the same old song and dance from him decide to step up and take him to task.. Always w/the vague reasons for being pissed, disparaging the board, always with the off handed remarks in reference to people who are kind and patient enough to put up w/his BS. Just my opinion.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Little witch, I'm nice to you too, and I appreciate some of the things you have gone through in your life and are now going through. That doesn't mean you have me in your pocket (why do I suddenly feel like a joey?). What I see in Scooby is someone who is very conflicted with himself and his beliefs and he hasn't found a comfortable place in his life yet. I think we've all gone through that at one time or another.

Nina

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    My point was that Scooby is stand-offish except for BT and Cruzan. Many others have been patient with Scoob and tried to engage him in good conversation, and we were rejected.

Ah, now I understand! I think it has to do with ouzo . . . . a common bond.

Nina

• Valis
    Valis

Nina stop spamming this thread! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit