Are Posters Deleted Forever?

by Simon 223 Replies latest forum announcements

• shotgun
    shotgun

I agree with the comment by other too Simon

Time has a way of healing and or changing people's perceptions...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Sounds reasonable Simon.. and I agree with your comment Big Tex about this board not really being for everyone. Some people simply aren't a good fit.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Great idea!

Nina

• shamus
    shamus
    it is not meant to be all things to all people.

It will never be that, and it will never be perfect.

Simon, don't let things like that get to you. I'd say on a scale of 1 to 10, this place is an 9. You and the mods can and have edited things out of my posts, and may continue to do so anytime you wish.

Having said that, I would love to see some posters come back here. I'm not saying who, though.

Ta for now.

Brian.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Suspension rather than out'n'out deletion. That sounds like the ticket

Tex:

There are other boards that fit other tastes and other needs and I say that with all due respect.

Any chance of a links page to JW orientated boards (complete with disclaimer about content)?
    I know of JWO and Animal's board, but a link page with a very brief resume of what might be expected there, might help.

The acrimony between boards lately is just awful.

As someone who still doesn't post anywhere else, I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.

Simon:
    I applaud this update - thanks

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Simon,

Well said. The Board is too valuable a commodity for too many, to have its direction thwarted by grudges and rancour from old wounds.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall inherit another Microsoft Programming certificate.

HS

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Little Toe:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/28/default.ashx

It's still a work in progress.

Chris

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Chris:
    Thanks - I'd missed that entirely.
    Might I suggest, for equity, adding some of the "other" boards? Or is that a step too far?

(personally I don't have an axe to grind either way, as I find some a total turn-off)

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

This is a wonderful development. (and the pheasants rejoiced)

Thanks Simon!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Thanks Simon!

I'm looking forward to seeing some of my old friends return.

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit