Are Posters Deleted Forever?

by Simon 223 Replies latest forum announcements

• Bendrr
    Bendrr
    We would like to move beyond whatever issues and problems led to the current acrimony between boards. In the current situation, no one benefits and all are being hurt. We must recognize the need to focus on the pain and suffering caused by the policies of Jehovah's Witnesses / The Watchtower Society. There are people who need a place to learn, some peer support and perhaps even find a way to escape. Other boards can serve other needs, but this is the focus of this board and this is why we want to maintain the guidelines we have in place.

I fully agree Simon. (hmmm...didn't you talk to someone on the phone last year about peace between the boards? No it's ok, you go ahead and take the credit. )

It would be nice to see some of the old pillars of the board back shoring up this old dump. I mean this fine meeting place. Yeah that's it.

Mike.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Bendrr,

I fully agree Simon. (hmmm...didn't you talk to someone on the phone last year about peace between the boards? No it's ok, you go ahead and take the credit. )

Are you suggesting that your inspiring telephone call predates previous discussions about the matter? If so, your ego has wrapped itself around your ankles...

HS

• minimus
    minimus

Little Toe, You are nothing but a "jiggling confectionary penile implant".

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Fine......I'll come back...Geesh a whole thread in my honorhmmmm I never left ahhhhh never mind

• bigboi
    bigboi
    Little Toe, You are nothing but a "jiggling confectionary penile implant".

Taken literally, that visual is quite frightening.

Kudos to you Simon. Hopefully this 'olive branch' can lead to new and better days for the board.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    S'ok LT - I expect the responses from certain people, they are nothing if not completely predictable.

Yeru, proving Simon wrong by not touching ANY of this post.

• Simon
    Simon
    Yeru, proving Simon wrong by not touching ANY of this post.

Ah ... stack overflow, out of memory in line 10.

That's up there with "this is not a pipe". (obscure)

• minimus
    minimus

Simon, don't let em get to ya!

• patio34
    patio34

I think this is an excellent, sensible, kind, reasonable, and generous offer. It takes a big person to forget the past, when appropriate, and move on peaceably.

Cheers!

Pat

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha
    That's up there with "this is not a pipe".

Is there a prize for spotting Rene Magritte references? Do I instantly get bumped up to Emporer Class?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit