Who has despised the day of small things?

by Know_You 133 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    How you will howl and beat yourself with wine gum packets - yeah, full ones at that - when that day arrives - the day of the FA cup.

ROFL! Too funny!

-LisaBObeesa

(PS: what is the FA cup?)

• Know_You
    Know_You

Richie and the gang,

:Eph 4:4 says that there is ONE spirit. 1Cor 3:16 says for the people of God?s temple, this spirit of God dwells in them and Rom 8:9 states that those who are in harmony with the spirit have God?s spirit dwelling in them. If this is all true and there is only ONE sprirt, then who or what is the spirit of Christ (Phil 1:19, Gal 4:6, Rom 8:9)? In Gal 4:6, how is it possible that the spirit of Christ could come into our hearts? How is it possible that the spirit of CHRIST could reside in someone? How could a person have God?s spirit dwelling in them (Rom 8:9) but also have Christ?s spirit (Rom 8:9), if there is only ONE spirit, unless God and Jesus are one and the same?

Is it possible to drink whiskey and gin in the same evening? Is it not possible to imbibe two spirits? To contain a duo of drinks in the duodenum? I'm sure that your colleague JCannon can tell you the answer to that one - how else did he end up in a dumpster? lol. See how you fail to grasp even the most elementary things of the word? You have become like babes needing someone again to teach you.

Hope that has cleared things up. Now, it is Thursday evening and I must away since I have a talk to give.

Know_You

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* goofs! you people don't read...*LOL* Gendanken is Know-You...*LOL* Know you is not You Know ya know? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Know_You
    Know_You

AwakenedAndFree,

Only the LORD can forgive. Still, I appreciate the thought.

Did not Paul compare the craven apostate coward to the dog that has returned to its own vomit? Hence the phrase "apostate dog" has solid scriptural support.

See how easy it is to trip the apostate in his own cunning; To shrive the very muscle form the bone with the double edged sword of truth\Know_You

• Know_You
    Know_You

ps AWAF - I will answer your 1935 question shortly - it is such a trivial matter that it had slipped my mind. But tonight I really must dash since I have a talk and also must do the Announcements - one of them is of great and broad import.

Know_You - signing out and heading for the ark.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Know-You!

Greetings in the Lord, oh exalted brother! Many a good month has passed since your last visit to this den of vipers, this apostate whore-house, this supperating wound of infection in the Body of Christ's brothers, that chaste remnant of virgins who wait anxiously to cast off their filthy veils of flesh and be washed white in the anaemic blood of the Lamb.

Its pleasing to see how one such as yourself whose mind is awash in the spirit, nay, not simply awash but perhaps absolutely floating and may one say, even pickled, can easily outwit the rabid vermin apostates with their senses dulled from years of feeding on Satans thoughts and participating in other vile practises such as constant masturbation and permanent Onanism.

What is particularly satisfying with your spirit-directed posts is their pithiness; they are so full of pith that I can hardly restrain myself from taking some of the pith out of your posts, and drinking my fill from it. Oh how the spirit rejoices when its refreshed with the pith of your posts.

May your presence here continue and may your large, sharpened sword of truth continue to penetrate all the apostates , over and over again, till they all come to their senses and realise that eating one's own vomit is a really not a nice thing to do, especially in the company of sisters and while at Dunkin' Donuts.

Your brother in truth,

The Pope

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    I also have the strong suspicion that you - or a close relative of yours - smells of elderberries.

Monty Python alert!

You don't frighten us, English pig-dog! Go and boil your bottoms, son of a silly person. I blow my nose on you, so-called Arthur-king, you and your silly English kiniggets. I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

And the Lord spoke, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."
    Nina

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

This guy is so full of hot air and gas, will someone please light a match.

I am not an apostate dog. I am a wolf, albeit, still a puppy. The worst I could do is lift my leg on your sofa or crap on your pillow. I await the appearance of the pack leaders, various alpha males and females, so that myself and the other puppies here can have a lesson in bringing down difficult (or not so dificult) prey. Sheep are fairly stupid animals, and therfore would not offer much sport to a fully grown predetor and so this all could be moot and a waste of time.

--Happily playing tug-of-war with the other puppies and an old moose carcass.

Edited to add: Ritchie, very nice list, hope you don't mind if I file that away and use it later.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Sounds like we have another "LURKER". Mr You_Know follower of the Bible and WT. Don't You_Know that you are not supposed to be hanging around here talking to postates? Don't You_Know that you cannot have God's spirit, if you talk to us 'demon possed' people, while you say your prayers in front of the congregation?

So now you are going to do the announcements in front of your congregation, pretending that you are God's gift to mankind. And secretly sneak out after the meeting to make some You_Know what comments on this board, while your congregation members think you are doing some WT research.

Stick around if you please, and make your You_Know what comments, you may actually learn something that is an eye opener. Unless you would like to be an elder soon, and than you will have to cover up another child abuse case. As you will be so directed by the Society.

And than you will have You_Know whose blood on your hands.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Puternut,

Know-you is an esteemed long-time member of this board and no lurker. He visits us occasionally to inject some much-needed spirit into us via his oversized sword, and we all should appreciate it.

Pope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit