Who has despised the day of small things?

by Know_You 133 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Mr. Parodist, You_Know:

You wrote:

"Since you ask, I am sure out of a sense of vicariousness, Yes - I adore painted toe-nails and, I have to admit, everything associated with the Jezebel class. Since you ask, I am sure out of a sense of vicariousness, Yes - I adore painted toe-nails and, I have to admit, everything associated with the Jezebel class."

You have fooled me, a Christian, Mr. Parodist, Know_You!

You can fool me indeed, but you can NOT FOOL my Creator Jehovah God.

PROVERBS 24:15,16: (15): Do not, as a wicked one, lie in wait for the abiding place of the righteous one, do not spoil his resting-place." (16): " For the righteous one may fall even seven times, and he will certainly get up; but the wicked ones will be made to stumble by calamity."NWT

HEBREWS 10:29,30,31:" Of how much more severe a punishment, do YOU think, will the man be counted worthy who has trampled upon the Son of God and who has asteemed as of ordinary value the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and who has outraged the spirit of undeserved kindness with contempt?(30):" For we know him that said:"Vengence is mine; I will recompense; and again:" Jehovah will judge his people."(31):" It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of [the] living God."NWT

Sincerely,

In Christian Love from a Jehovah God Witness,

AAF/Forum signature

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Lordy lordy! This thread went from Jerk to Joke to Wacky to a Witness! Don't forget to count your time AAF...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

Valis,

I think Awakenend is experiencing a case of sleep paralysis.

Ain't his fun?

Dave

• Know_You
    Know_You

AAF,

As I expected you ignored my masterful exposition of the 1935 doctrine and immediately changed the subject. The actions of a weasel. As I explained, my present human frame suffers from many of the impurities common to men I freely confess to being drawn to the Song of Solomon in the wee hours when Mrs Know_You is asleep. But I'm working on these weaknesses which, one day, will be shriven from my loins in the twinkling of an eye. My only concern is how the Missus will manage without me.

Know_You

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

You said:"Don't forget to count your time AAF...*LOL* "

Sincerely,

Dear Valis,

Counting time on a slip is Unscriptural, Valis! I thought I would let you know.

Have a nice day.

In Christian Love,

AAF

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

http://www.parody-pages.com/doomsday/Mission.htm

Well now aint that special. Just reading this post made me shiver my timbers, 1975 1975 1975 BOO 1975 1975 Blah Blah. Its the same old Ras A Ma Taz witness talk of Borg like thinking. He must be reading from the WT directly.

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Mr. Parodist, You_know,

You said:

"AAF,

As I expected you ignored my masterful exposition of the 1935 doctrine and immediately changed the subject. The actions of a weasel. As I explained, my present human frame suffers from many of the impurities common to men I freely confess to being drawn to the Song of Solomon in the wee hours when Mrs Know_You is asleep. But I'm working on these weaknesses which, one day, will be shriven from my loins in the twinkling of an eye. My only concern is how the Missus will manage without me."

Know_You"

Have a nice day.

In Christian Love,

AAF

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

I also have a fetish for painted toe nails on feet that have a high arch with a tan like hers, umm yummmie.

True Doctrine of Jehovah's Witness's

• Principle Belief - The Reverend Sum Dum Guy is our messiah, our living god, and whatever else he decides to be. We won't argue. If one day he tells us he is a fish, well then, he must be a fish.
    • Secondary Belief - The governing body knows all, but doesn't tell us everything because it wishes to be really enigmatic. If the universe contradicts them, well obviously the universe is making a mistake, therefore to save confusion I will at all times just do whatever the hell the governing body of Jehovah's Witness says.
    • Tertiary Belief - We must do all we can to make the Govering Body happy. After all, they are the Gods spokesman in these troubled times, and God was nice enough to bless us with their presence, and he built us this really cool compound called Bethel, and removed free and independent thought from our lives.

Witness's Holy Mission
    • Give the G overning Body all our possessions, money and worldly goods. Everything, even little Billy's college tuition and the big 5 gallon penny jar that most people have, but never actually get around to counting.
    • Go out into the world and beg for money to give to the Governing Body . If begging doesn't seem to be working then con people by saying it's for a world wide preach work. If they still won't fork over the loot and no one is around simply rob them. ( If it comes to this last option, also be sure and take any vital internal organ that can be sold on the open market)
    • Submit totally to the governing bodys sick and deviant sexual whims. ( Old Women only )
    • Be ready to give our lives for the governing body at a moments notice, after all, he they so much for us in return. Also since we were stupid enough to get suckered into joining a cult, we probably were not doing that much with our lives anyway.
    • Find new members for the cult by use of pamphlets, flyers, hypnotism, subliminal advertising, loose sex ( for finding new recruits only ), peer pressure, classified advertisements, chat rooms, books (such as Sum Dum Guy's best selling science fiction books), and never discount outright lies. Also, if no one is around to see, blunt force trauma, followed by forced abduction with anal probing is always a viable means of recruitment.
    • Destroy any and all enemies of the cult, as listed below. Knowing that in Gods infinite wisdom as directed throgh the govening body, the the govening body of Jehovah's Witness's only put them here on our planet to test our faith and determination to keep a sound mind and not be idots.
  • shamus
    shamus

What the hell are you guys talking about?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Shamus, we're talking about sexy toes, vomit fetishes, and 3 course meals. At least that's what I thought we were talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit