Who has despised the day of small things?

by Know_You 133 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• seven006
    seven006

E,

I am not coming down on him. I am just trying to clear up a possible misconception. If he is Robert then he can use his first account name and we can clear out a couple of unnecessary accounts. If he is not, all he has to do is admit it and I will do nothing.

It's no big deal.

Dave

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    well I think K_Y has definitely got to be a Brit

Really? I thought the syntax wasn't right for the UK. Could be wrong.

I used to think KY was AlanF, but now I'm leaning toward a bored ex-member who is finding out how many duplicate accounts that have a shared password.

• seven006
    seven006

Good call Chris.

I don't know why some think that mod's can't have any fun. Mods are people too.

Dave

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Mods are people too

Damn straight. But I get to be Linc.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Seven006 WTF? You're taking yourself a little too seriously right now. Perhaps you're jealous, as his style is a bit better than yours? Good cadence, with a motivating tempo.

What you should do is get out your speech counsel slip, and make some sugggestions.

Use of Illustrations?

Repition for Emphasis?

Pausing?

Timing?

• City Fan
    City Fan

Big Tex,

Tell us something we don't know....

CF.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ha! Gotcha Know You!

You said:

city fan - your barkings at the moon reveal a mind bereft of though, a mind alien to logic and a capacity for football equalled only by accrington stanley supporters.

For the rest of the sports starved world that don't have football (round ball, Sweetie), Accrington Stanley in England was once a famous football club that went under in the early 60's.

Know You is a Brit.

..and I think I know which one.

Englishman.

• City Fan
    City Fan
    the day of the FA cup

Blue moon... You saw me standing alone.... Without a dream in my heart.... Without a love of my own...

Can you tell I've just got back from the pub?

CF.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Can you tell I've just got back from the pub?

CF.

Really? I'm just going there meself.

Englishman.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* xjw...You Know was/is an old school troll. Just as wacky as say your JCanon or blind zebra as far as the whole Jehovah thing, but he was terribly offensive to many board members and was not serving any good purpose whatsoever. Not even for amusement.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit