Who has despised the day of small things?

by Know_You 133 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Know_You
    Know_You

As the apostates increasingly gather courage, poking their vile heads out of their filthy spider-holes, slavering like the mad creatures that they are, as they shake their puny fists at the Lord of All Creation, Jehovah's people may may become downhearted, even despondent. Many, we hear, are slowing down or even becoming inactive. Others have been so bold as to have risen up to question the Slave as it faithfully dispenses food in due season. But is this not as Jehovah said it would be in the last days? Have we not been warned of the great apostasy whci would reach clear into God's Holy Organization? As the stock markets of this doomed system finally end their mad bull run, and as UN draft resultions to ban religion world -wide - as the slave so accurately pointed out so long ago - each one of us does well to ask himself the vital question, ?Am I an enemy of Jehovah?s Messianic kingdom by Jesus Christ?? Christendom is! Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion, is! So are the political nations that make up the world organization for international peace and security, the United Nations. All such enemies are to be subdued, crushed! According to Bible prophecy and world conditions, this is near!

Let there be no mistake about the matter in anyone's mind. The Holy Bible outrightly says that "those kings," those demented political rulers of the earth, are fighting against God's established kingdom and his eartly organization so lovingly guided by the faithful and discreet slave. Revelation chapter seventeen uses picture language to show how the political rulers of this earth will destroy Babylon the Great, which is the world empire of false religion that had its start with ancient Babylon. The scarlet-colored wild beast on which that lascivious old harlot, that whore who gives succor to the apostate fiend, Babylon the Great rides until her destruction is pictured as having seven heads and ten horns. Those seven heads point to the seven successive world powers of human history, from ancient Egypt, through Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome and the Anglo-American World Power. The crzed wild beast is itself "an eighth king," that is, an Eighth World Power. That Eighth World Power is the present-day United Nations, the international organization for world peace and security and so for keeping the "feet" of the idolatrous "image" standing where they ought no longer to stand.

Did not Jehovah ask through his prophet Zecharizah in chapter 4: Who has despised the day of small things? Today, like a cloud the size of aman's hand we see a proposal - a draft really - of a rsolution to ban religion and to use the power of the beats to do so; http://www.fomulism.org/news.html. Naturally the apostate - whose bowels will soon be turned to water for fear - diminishes the significance of this momentous event. Downplays it. Scoffs at it. Ridicules it as his his wont. But let Zechariah's words ring clear; Who has despised the day of small things?

Of course, in their enthusiasm the brothers in the congregations - those of the Jonadab class - have sometimes fallen into this trap of running ahead, even anticipating the day of small things - we recallthe years just before 1975 when many brothers misapplied Brother Franz's fine insighful comments and mistakenly held that 1975 would see the end. Despite being urged to show caution and restraint by the Slave, many brothers made life-changing decisions out of fear - out of serving to a date. Lovingly the Slave did not berate the brothers for their misplaced enthusiasm, beating them with sticks for their natural, albeit misguided, desire to see the end of this evil world order. No, gradually they were readjusted in their thinking. Of course many left - a thinning out at God's hand really, part of the great winnowing that had to occur - these sick ingrates were disappointed by the false promises and expectations raised up by the selfish longings of their own wicked hearts and by apostates who encouraged the speculation that was rife among the brothers at that time. The apostates were rightly cleared out of the organization in the ensuing years like rats infesting a barn or cockroaches from under the sink - to the four corners of the earth they scattered, never again to penetrate to the very core of the spiritual paradise. But many faithful brothers stayed through all this - throwing their lot in with the man who is a Jew - and many were blessed by being reinvigorated to make room for it. How such ones have been rewarded! Is it now a time to tire out, to lay down the sword of truth and sink back into the stinking morass of Satan's system? Is it the time to burn out or become caught up in seeking the pleasures of this system and all it has to offer

Habbakuk talks of a time when a man's entrails would turn to liquid and his very knees would knock as a great force swarmed from the west and north of Jordan and into the Euphrates region. That day is imminent - the very final part of the last days of the last days is here! We read in other places, mainly Ezekiel, of men with smashing weapons who would descend from Kittim, and from great ships, and like eagles from the air, and who would deliver fearsome, death-dealing blows to the heads of the sons of Ishmael who, in their turn, would cause a great plague of fire and pestilence to descend on Jerusalem. Oceans of sulfur would be set afire during this time and none would think that any could be saved as the armies attacked even up to the Land of Decoration. But, it is not fitting or meet that on a board riddled by snakelike apostates that these pearls should be laid out for all to see: Not before the disgusting swinish class who trample and despise precious things will these precious truths be revealed. No apostate dog can be privy to the marvelous truths sealed up for the time of the end - at least not just yet, since apostate dogs will experience the outworking of the Lord's anger firsthand.

But make no mistake the day is close - almost upon us. Those of you who have been titillated by the pernicious ravings of the gang of apostates who run this board should take care that YOU are not overtaken by Satan yourselves. Truly, now is the time NOT to despise the day of small things?- else Jah despise YOU and cast YOU into the the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. And that my weasel worded freinds is no small thing for it is a FEARFUL thing to fall into the hands of the ONE true God.

Know_You

• Know_You
    Know_You

apologies - this should have been posted where it belongs on the main board. I have reposted it there.

Hope that helps,

Know_You

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Know you.

Welcome to the forum.

You come on a little strong there.

Are you sure there isn't something bothering you.

Just let us know.

Oh.. and I believe that "you should love your neighbour as yourself"...

so...Even though I am disfellowshipped...You are the one who chose to speak to me, which means that in turn I will not shun you for doing so... for that would not be showing love for my neighbour.

Have a great day

• City Fan
    City Fan

Hi there Know-You

apostate dogs

All I can say is WOOF WOOF...

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

ROFL! Great stuff!

For those--like myself--who haven't seen Know_You's posts before, here's one of his prophecies from October of 2002:

This will be no surprise to Saddam Hussein who has been treated to having the war plans laid out for him on a silver platter. According to reliable sauces Saddam has backpack nukes at his disposal and who knows where they are? The dollar is in deep trouble and deflation looms on the horizon. The artificial spending spree inspired by the refinancing of already deeply in debt homes will soon end and then the stock market will really start to nosedive.
    Those of you who have attacked his visible organization will soon have your flesh cleaved from the bone, rotting on the vine, as it were, and your eyes will stink in their loathesome sockets. Your gold will be thrown into the streets - worthless in the face of impending destruction at the hands of Fred Franz.
  • SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Everyone please gather around; this is gonna be good, believe me.

Spanner

• Robdar
    Robdar

Everyone please gather around; this is gonna be good, believe me.

Spanner,

Most of the heavy hitters from JWD's glory days are gone. Alas, no one to take "know you" apart.....

sigh

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

You Know I mean Know You. Thank you. That was indeed the most hillarious post I have read so far this year. You are very good. Seriously !

Don't you agree everybody?

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hey, Robyn, how you doing? Good to see you.

I know, but I am here and I will take K_Y on any day

Spanner

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    Most of the heavy hitters from JWD's glory days are gone. Alas, no one to take "know you" apart.....

Some but definately not all. Perhaps we can coax Farkel out of retirement. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit