Who has despised the day of small things?

by Know_You 133 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Know_You just wrote:

Mrs You_Know

Hehe.

Spanner

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl
    I have decided to have Simon delete me as a mod and I'm going to delete my own account and not post on this or any other exJW related discussion board again. My association with exJW's and trying to help them with the pain they have gone through has finally caught up with me and I no longer wish to deal with it. I'm done with all the JW and exJW bullshit.

Dave, I don't normally respond to posts in this vein, but I would be very sorry to see you go. I'd really miss your contribution to the board. So:

Don't Go, Dave!!!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Hey, Wasasister!

I wonder what would happen if someone couldn't recognise parody if it slapped them round the chops, and couldn't be bothered reading a thread before they post on it??

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I'm done with all the JW and exJW bullshit.

Dave, you will be truly missed if you go. I've enjoyed your posts immensely. If anything, just quit the mod job. I'd still like to see you post.

Now, I have something else to address....

Besides the threat of sudden death by spiritual drowning in the sea of ejected vomit

You_Know, I think you've got a little secret fettish for vomit. I think the problem might go deeper than you know. Let's do a test, do you get a big hardon when you see things like this?:

• Know_You
    Know_You

Since you ask, I am sure out of a sense of vicariousness, Yes - I adore painted toe-nails and, I have to admit, everything associated with the Jezebel class. But that is mere human weakness and I am working on it.

Hope that clears things up for you.\Know_You

• wasasister
    wasasister

fe203girl:

I wonder what would happen if someone couldn't recognise parody if it slapped them round the chops, and couldn't be bothered reading a thread before they post on it??

For the answer to that question, read the preceeding few pages.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Know_you said

Blah, blah, blah, blah ....

<yawn> Sorry... did you say something?

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

In order to 'get' a parody, you need to be familiar with the orignal work. If not, read on it's own this could pass as some rabid jw. maybe it's just me.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I adore painted toe-nails

Yeah, I noticed that too. She's also got pretty sexy legs.

• detective
    detective

Robdar:

Most of the heavy hitters from JWD's glory days are gone.

I'm still here, I just don't get to post so much these days!

No worries!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit