Who has despised the day of small things?

by Know_You 133 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Gendanken is Know You...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• nilfun
    nilfun

Aren't you glad this is only a game? I know I am.

• seven006
    seven006

Brummie,

I'll take your word for it.

Dave

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    as white as the very driven snow itself

that's not the moderator, that's tony blair obviously.

• Valis
    Valis

Don't worry Dave....I won't let KY/Gendwanken hurt your feeelings too much Oh Augsut One...*LOL*...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

Valis,

Can you kiss it and make it better? I think I need a little break. How 'bout sending me a little of that hooch ya got?

Dave

• SYN
    SYN

No, this is not the YouKnow of legend. The last YouKnow had an entirely different style and also fewer typos.

However, he's not bad at all. Keep it up, but of course, nobody's fooled.

I love all this harping on about the United Nations destroying religion. It's really like a child throwing his toys out of the basket.

Yeah, the United Nations is so powerful and awe-inspiring in their might that they were able to prevent Bush invading Iraq! And Afghanistan! And whoever's next on the list!

Quake before the might of the UN, boys and girls! <giggle>

• SYN
    SYN
    Englishman - Akkie Stanley is back in business. Of course, your brain, befuddled by Bristolean "beer," (and I abuse the term) would likely not know such a fact! Indeed, it is evidence for the feasibility of resurrection!

Oh, now your going to get it where it hurts! Never insult a moderator's choice of beer!

• SYN
    SYN

..and by saying something as telling as "Bristolean beer" you've given away the fact that you've been on this board for quite some time.

Well well!

• Valis
    Valis

For SYN..

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/65739/1.ashx

I think I need a little break. How 'bout sending me a little of that hooch ya got?

any time my friend!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit