Who has despised the day of small things?

by Know_You 133 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Who has despised the day of small things? Well, since you ask, I figure the jws despise our small beginnings. Yes sirreeee ... us 'postates started off small!!! However, more and more of us are opening our eyes and leaving the book publishing company that expects their "employees" to work fer free.

Oh ... and have you mentioned to your elders that you are posting on a 'postate site? 'Cuz you might wanna confess your l'il "indiscretion" ...

ESTEE<----------------------------- of the "happy 'postates" class

• onacruse
    onacruse

Well, Hi there, Know You!

Ya bastard! roflmao

Wanna talk some more about Flat World?

Craig

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/39017/1.ashx

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear You_Know,

Thank you for your reply.

You said:

"AwakenedAndFree,

Only the LORD can forgive. Still, I appreciate the thought. "

AAF says: Here is what the Holy Scriptures say about the Brothers and Sisters forgiving one another: LUKE 17:3:" Pay attention to yourselves, if your brother commits a sin give him a rebuke. and if he repents forgive him."NWT EPHESIANS 4:32:" But become kind to one another, tenderly compassionate, freely forgiving one another just as God also by Christ freely forgave you."NWT

Know_You said: "Did not Paul compare the craven apostate coward to the dog that has returned to its own vomit? Hence the phrase "apostate dog" has solid scriptural support"

AAF says: Please show me a Scripture that points out that it is acceptable to Jehovah God to call Apostates: "Apostate dogs" ROMANS 12:20,21 : (20):" But, "if your enemy is hungry, feed him: if he is thristy, give him something to drink..."(21):"Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil but keep conquering the evil with the good."NWT LUKE 6:27:"But I say to YOU who are listening, Continue to love YOUR enemies, to do good to those hating YOU."NWT

'See how easy it is to trip the apostate in his own cunning;"
    You are calling me an Apostate? I never claimed to be an apostate Know_You - I am NOT an apostate! : I am a Jehovah God Witness, and do Not pronounce me what I am NOT! Only Jehovah God knows who is an apostate and who is Not - God reads hearts - you don't! If you informed your congregation that you are posting/frequenting this site, what would your cong. label you as? Think about it.
    "To shrive the very muscle form the bone with the double edged sword of truth\Know_You"
    Wow ! Know_You! Seriously, you are making me laugh! Is this the new slogan that the Watchtower is encouraging it's members to use? What an excruciating/torturous/grueling illustration! It doesn't surprise me: The Watchtower Society is burdensome in everything! I prefer this way: MATTHEW 11:29,30:(29)" Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart and YOU will find refreshments for YOUR souls.(30): For my yoke is kindly and my load is light."NWT JOHN 8:31:" And so Jesus went on to say to the Jews that had believed him:" If YOU remain in my word, YOU are really my disciples."NWT The WT org. has enumerated Jehovah God's Laws and has chosen the Path of Independence from God's Word. Now they are suffering the consequences: They have a lot of explanation to do at the doors. People are well informed now: and they want a lot of answers. In Christian Love, AAF
  • bebu
    bebu

Pub-witnessing?

I missed most of the Brit humor, but this one I got...

Verrrry funny, "Gen-something-or-other..."

bebu

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Know_You,

You said:

ps AWAF - I will answer your 1935 question shortly - it is such a trivial matter that it had slipped my mind.

AAF says: All I can do now is shake my head in disbelief. I am dumfounded, Know_You. Please explain to me also how this matter ( 1935 question) is trivial?
    In Christian Love, AAF Edited because I pressed the sent button by mistake (removed last incomplete sentence)
  • PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Know-you,

As we all know, your oratory skills are beyond compare and I am hoping you may have medical skills to match. See, I just fell to eating a huge pile of my own vomit, being the apostate dog that I am, and I now have terrible stomach-ache.

Can you recommend anything to help relieve the discomfort?

Pope

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    so bold as to have risen up to question the Slave as it faithfully dispenses food in due season

You think such a thing daring ? are you such a prisoner ?

It may be that others see it more like a trampling underfoot while passing by, you know.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Buuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppp!

Man, that feels better.

Pope

• seven006
    seven006

Know You,

I need to apologize to you for my rude comments. I have had a very tough day, week, month and year and I took it out on you. It's not the first time I have done this and I do not like the part of me that comes out when I get upset. I have decided to have Simon delete me as a mod and I'm going to delete my own account and not post on this or any other exJW related discussion board again. My association with exJW's and trying to help them with the pain they have gone through has finally caught up with me and I no longer wish to deal with it. I'm done with all the JW and exJW bullshit. I just need to get on with my life and forget about all of this watchtower crap and everything and everyone involved with it.

I apologize again for jumping on you and being rude. It helped me wake up and see what all this has been doing to me. This will be my last post on this board.

Take care,

Dave

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Did someone take Dave's scotch away?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit