Who has despised the day of small things?

by Know_You 133 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• link
    link

WELCOME BACK Know You. I have missed your posts, they are always real keepers.

You are by far the best and most knowledgable satirical writer that this board has ever seen. A few have tried but none have ever come up to your standards.

Keep up the good work!

Link

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

AlanF will sort this bugger out, if not me

Spanner

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

AlanF will sort this bugger out, if not me

Spanner

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

I thought I would repeat it.

• SpannerintheWorks
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex

Y'all do realize this is a parody and all in fun. Right?

• Know_You
    Know_You

You have lived up to your reputations as cattle, entities - I daresn't adorn you with the honor of calling you "people" - of small minds; apostates unable to cleave the marrow from the bone. A gaggle of misinformed wastrels who spend day and night yapping at the heels of the men who are Jews, trying to ditract them from their God Given Mission. Does not even the Hutton report vindicate Tony Blair in his search for WMD? Rest assured, the WMD were spirited out of Iraq and now, no doubt, are nestled in the hands of terrorists just as President Bush and Prime Minister Blair have stated. What they cannot forsee is the bloodbath that the Sovreign Lord will inflict on those who scorn him - with a special measure being reserved for the apostate swarm, that cesspool of mordant filth that smears its obscene words over the internet. How far the king of the north will have got when he reaches his "time of the end" the future alone will tell. But he is predicted to gain control over the treasures of gold, silver and all the precious things of this commercialized, materialistic world, including oil and the stock market. What a day that will be!

Like Isaiah, the prophet of old who sounded this warning, so today Jehovah's faithful witnesses hasten throughout the world declaring that the "day of vengeance of our God" is near at hand. To be sure, this proclamation raises a great howl among the Devil's crowd or rabid apostate vermin, a cackle of discordant blasphemy out of their stale mouths. "Wail ye; for the day of Jehovah is at hand; as destruction from the Almighty shall it come." Nevertheless, the warning must be sounded for the benefit of good-will people who receive this message of sudden doom as good news. From house to house Jehovah's messengers hasten in order that none be overlooked!

Now is no time for one to be captivated by this world's glitter or be fooled by its "all is well" gush of propaganda headed by the fool Alan Greenspan and those demented economists like him. Now is no time to scramble for all that one can seize of this world's possessions and lucrative wealth. Neither is it a time to postpone Armageddon in one's mind as the mind numbing manrtas spewed out by the apostate hounds of destruction would have you do. Such villainous apostates are fit only to be caught and, ...... well, you get the picture. Now, as never before, is the time to bestir oneself and take life-saving action while there is yet time. "Now it is high time to awake!" the apostle Paul says. Sudden violent destruction of modern Babylon by the UN will clear the ground for the extension of God's blessed Theocratic rule to the limits of the earth. Praise be to God that such momentous events are nearer than most people think! The day of small things is upon us

city fan - your barkings at the moon reveal a mind bereft of though, a mind alien to logic and a capacity for football equalled only by accrington stanley supporters. How you will howl and beat yourself with wine gum packets - yeah, full ones at that - when that day arrives - the day of the FA cup. Hope that helps.

Know_You

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Okay... well I think K_Y has definitely got to be a Brit... but beyond that, I'm still clueless as to his (or her) identity.

Why not delurk, and be hailed as the great writer that you are, K_Y? Oh well, your choice, I guess.

• seven006
    seven006

Mr. Know You, I have a question that needs answering.

It seems that some here, based on your previous posts think you are Robert King formally know as You Know. If you are, than this is your third account name and no more than one is allowed on this board.

After reading some of Roberts past posts on this board (which I have played with him on) and then comparing them to yours, I find your posting style is trying to mimic (very poorly I might add) that of Roberts. If you are Robert, you have two other accounts on this board and I will be forced to delete two of them STARTING with this one. The two other accounts are still active and have not been deleted.

If you are not Robert but someone who is just playing games with the other posters here, let me, as well as everyone else know so we can respond in a manner more suitable to what you are trying to do here. If you have admitted being, or not being, Robert in previous posts, give me the link to it so I can apologize for my incorrect assumption.

I'll give you a couple of hours to respond.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Dave

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Dave... what are you doing?

This guy is one of the funniest parodists we've had on here in ages. He's doing absolutely nothing wrong.

What reason on earth is there to come down on him with moderator powers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit