Who has despised the day of small things?

by Know_You 133 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Valis
    Valis

shamu the current breakdown is something like this..

1/3 of the posters have lost interest after Glenda The Wanker slipped up and posted under the wrong account...these users might include

myself
    Dave AKA "feelings...all he's got is feelings" seven006
    Dave the evil Loki Prankster Mutli Tallented Multi Account Havin Sloppy Troll

1/3 of the posters haven't a clue...these users might inlcude

yourself
    JCannonball
    blind zamboni
    Awake For 3 Days Straight

1/3 of the posters are the relative voice of reason and should never be allowed to play with sharp things..these might include

Seven009 modulating moderator
    Slinging Man
    Big Texaco

Sincerely,

District overbeer

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

knowyou said:

See how you fail to grasp even the most elementary things of the word? You have become like babes needing someone again to teach you.

you mean like this, knowyou?

Hope that has cleared things up. Now, it is Thursday evening and I must away since I have a talk to give.
    yes i'm sure the jehovah's nazis will enjoy your 'loving' talk.
  • ESTEE
    ESTEE

Okay ... I may be a l-i-t-t-l-e on the s-l-o-w side ... I now know this is a joke...

However, I dare say ... whether this or any thread is posted in jest or in ernest ... I figure I'm up fer it!!!... hehehe!!!

ESTEE

• Valis
    Valis
    whether this or any thread is posted in jest or in ernest

Estee...did someone inform Ernest? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

blind...I sent a PM back..the Inbox doesn't always refresh right so click on Inbox then hit F5 to refresh. You know I noticed you weren't quite so preachy in the thread about Lane. See, the thing is you've got tons of good bible scholars around here, but getting them to come out and play requires something more than coming up with wackjob theories. As well, maybe try setting your bible down for a second and post something non related to Jesus, the Bible, Apocalyptic Epileptics (threw that in cuz it sounded cool), God, etc...Have a good evening.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Dear Brudda Valis, my esteemed District Overbeer ... no disrespect intended here ... Ernest is on his own ...

ESTEE

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke
    Who has despised the day of small things?

Funny, but this is exactly what I told my wife on our honeymoon.

Pope

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Know you,

You are preaching to the converted. The challenge you have is to challenge the evidence posted and not the indiduals that post it.

• Valis
    Valis

and the joke goes on...and the joke goes on...*hums a tune*

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• jgnat
    jgnat

The overbeers and moderators plotted with a satirical troll to flush out all the board members with no sense of humor. This diabolical plan has exceeded all expectations and has resulted in one fake resignation, one real resignation, and three heart-attacks. Great summary on the progress of this thread, Valis.

<---------- note to self: Read Every Word Before Jumping off at the Mouth/Keyboard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit