Who has despised the day of small things?

by Know_You 133 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• avengers
    avengers

Pub-Witnessing? Why didn't I ever think of that in my "pre-apostate" days.

Know-You. Don't forget that it wasn't us "apostates" who slept with the "Wild "Beast".
    Your "leaders" did. Go and folow your whore. Have fun, but get your facts straight.
    Your leader-whore will lead you straight to Paradise. Have a good life.
    Just watch out who you accuse or things may backfire on you.

Andy

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

HUMMM....

You sound like the old "youknow" guy that frequented this board in times past. Did you change your name? If not, I apologize, otherwise, why are you hiding your true identity? Are you ashamed of something?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

OK. KY / Genderwanker:

Who's Alais are you going to appear under next ?

This is just too fargin funny, and I'm not even stoned!

Edited to add, I AM looking forward to more of your acerbic tripe.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Know_You's IP address..........IP: AcAvJxa1mNwiztwn

Gedanken's IP address..........IP: AcAvJxa1mNwiztwn

'Nuff said.

Spanner

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

This is great! Just like it used to be at the conventions (assemblies) in the '70's.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Know_You's IP address..........IP: AcAvJxa1mNwiztwn

Gedanken's IP address..........IP: AcAvJxa1mNwiztwn

'Nuff said.

Maybe they're on AOL?

Nah..it's Gedanken alright. Bloody Mancunians always stirring things up..

Englishman.

• Know_You
    Know_You

Dave,

Apologies aren't necessary - you were absolutely within your rights as a moderator and kidding around isn't always funny when someone's having a shitty day. So, please reconsider and pull your chair back up to the table that is crawling with licentious apostasy, stained and awash with the Pope's own vomit, and laden with the foul food of this filthy - yet lucrative - system.

Know_You

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    So, please reconsider and pull your chair back up to the table that is crawling with licentious apostasy, stained with the Pope's own vomit

Wow! Pope vomit! You got a picture You_Know? I wanna try and figure out what the old guy eats.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Know_You: my Master....

Don't you know it's not funny to inflict satire on people (AAF, Richie, Puter, etc) who have absolutely no sense of humor?

It always strikes my funny bone (which I have evidently not had removed) when people respond to a post without reading all of the thread.

One more time, with feeling:

This is satire!

And a damned good one at that!

• Know_You
    Know_You

AQuakenedAndTwee,

: AAF says: All I can do now is shake my head in disbelief. I am dumfounded, Know_You. Please explain to me also how this matter ( 1935 question) is trivial?

The prophet Nahum rightly stated that the mind of the apostate, the man who has withdrawn from the house of the LORD is like a deep pit into which the refuse of the city is thrown, together with the unclean fatty parts of the slaughtered animal, the flotsam of the city wall, the jetsam of the latrine, and the corpse of the man executed for desecrating the sister of his brother's wife. And yet it never be filled. A sure sign of the apostate is an inability to grasp even the simplest statement written in plain English. 1935 itself is not trivial, my deluded friend; what is trivial is the explanation of this central doctrine so lovingly unfolded to God's Organization by President Rutherford. Indeed it was food in due season, meat at the appointed time. Yet the apostate engages in such foollery so as to cause the robes of the man who is a Jew to catch in his sandal, tripping him up, and thereby impeding progress. This is why the Slave has warned the brothers from getting involved in futile discussions on the Internet - most of the Jonadab class are simply not up to the force of the onslaught of venomous hatred to be encountered in the nest of vipers that is the net. For reasons which I won't go into here - having explained them before - it is necessary that the WORD be heard even in such a dark and damp hole of apostasy as this one. A beacon of truth is needed to provide guidance to those who have strayed into this sea of sickness and are in danger of drowning. Did not the LORD send messengers specifically to the nations? Does not even McDonalds erect large golden arch signs in the bowels of Kansas to guide the weary traveller who is lost and in danger of vanishing in that vast wasteland?
    Besides the threat of sudden death by spiritual drowning in the sea of ejected vomit, that vast ocean of orificial outpourings from those who openly hate God and his Faithful Slave, there is another, more subtle, danger that innocent Jonadabs need to be aware of. Here is an apt analogy: the food we eat may not kill us all at once but it may nevertheless be contaminated. Taking in ideas infected by dangerous demonic ideas can poison us just as easily as can eating physical food that has been tainted with germs or toxins, or the Thai chicken flu virus. It is not always easy to spot poisonous food. Food, like airline food, may sometimes appear quite wholesome and yet lurking within are vile pathogenic bacteria - really, apostates in miniature anxious to do us harm, to corrupt our spiritual digestive system and block our intestines as if by molten lead gone hard. So we do well to examine the source of our figurative food, bearing in mind that all worldly literature, and surely apostate writings, are infected by the introduction of unscriptural teachings and philosophies - in short the ideas of men and intellectuals, the fould product of the institutions of " "higher" "education"." Some food manufacturers even use misleading labeling to deceive their customers as to the contents of their product. We certainly can expect Satan, the great deceiver, to do the same. How elementary and yet many, blinded by their depraved cravings succumb. Make sure, therefore, that you get such figurative food from a reliable source, so that you stay "healthy in the faith - it has been said that reading Awake! for a spell is the equivalent of a college degree in terms of knowledge - but minus the mind numbing adulterated spice added by the world. As the scripture says: "They have digged their graves with their teeth." In other words, what they ate killed them. These ones too need a sure and trusted lighthouse to guide them from the morass of morbidity we find in places such as this one here.
    But I digress; In 1932 Rutherford - then president of the WTB&Ts - realized that the na'os spoken of in Revelation 7:9 in which the great crowd resided represented an earthly courtyard and that there would be two classes of sheep. Clearly the Rechabite chieftan Jonadab was a type of this second class in that he was essentially Jehu's sidekick. At first it was unclear that the other-sheep -class and the Jonadabs were the same class and so there were then three classes not counting the Naomi and Ruth classes which further subdivided the remnant into two smaller classes, which up until then was thought to be a class of its own - in fact the only class. As you will recall Jehu destroyed Baal worship out of the ten-tribe kingdom of Israel. He had Queen Jezebel thrown out of a window to her well-deserved death, as she had wickedly promoted Baalism in Israel. This is a type of how Jesus the Greater Jehu will slaughter every apostate urinating against a wall together with his little ones, not even sparing his "partner". They will be wiped clean. Fittingly, the dogs will lick up the palms of their hands and the soles of their feet on the great day. What a time for celebration will that day of doom be to God's chosen ones.
    Jehovah is a revealer of secrets to his people - Jehovah God is the Great Deliverer and He sets free whom and what he will at the appointed time according to his declared purposes. His word is never broken. His promises, though thousands of years old, are and will be carried into effect. In pre-Christian times Jehovah caused his prophets to have holy dreams and visions which were recorded by these servants, to the end that his faithful people at the appointed times should read and understand them, so providing them with knowledge, guidance and comfort. Often the servant who was given the vision did not perceive its meaning, the simple reason being that it was not for him but for others. Jehovah gives the vision and hides its meaning, and he it is who reveals the meaning thereof and to whomsoever he chooses. So it was with the Judge - at first. But then in 1935 Jehovah revealed his progressive truth - really, Rutherford caught up to the chariot - and realized that the New Covenant did not apply to this great swathe of individuals who did not read the Bible as if it were a letter from their father (as did the remnant). What joy fell on this group when they realized that their mediatior was not Jesus (who mediated only the 144,000) and that theirs was an earthly hope - mortal but with everlasting life in view. How glad they were to anticipate a 1000 year testing period at the end of which those who erred would be thrown into the Lake of Sulfur. How excited those who attended that grand convention and gleefully received the book "Let God be true" must have been. What a relief! They finally had a place. Brothers have recalled how the Jonadabs lined up for hours in the rain to receive this congealed truth!
    Naturally, the verminous evil slave class and its hangers on - the anti-Jonadab class if you will - pour ridicule on such a pure concept. Like all apostates they focus on dates instead of recognizing the progressive way that truth is revealed to the Slave. 1935 itself was not written in prophecy - unlike the keystone date of 1914 - but merely happened to be the year when this latest revelation was poured onto God's people. Quite simply it was an idea whose time had come! That was no day of small things!
    Now, I can no longer tarry with such nonsense since the time is short and much work remains to be done. Mrs You_Know has completed the post breakfast dishes, has put the roast in the oven for lunch and, I see has packed my bag ready for a couple of hours in the field.
    Know_You

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit