Do You Think President Trump Will Be Impeached?

by minimus 242 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

Ah, OK.

You are correct; Mueller was given broad latitude:

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. §600.4(a).

So yeah, he is likely to turn up lots of stuff. Trump's circle is pretty much corrupt from top to bottom.
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

If doubt he'd be impeached if Republicans hold the majority in congress, if not then he may very well resign like Nixon.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

If they get him it will be on obstruction of justice or some campaign finance laws. The Russian collusion thing seems to be a non-story. If there was hard evidence on that front it would have been found in Cohen's seized documents. I do believe they will be leaking something to the media before the November election but it won't be about Russia.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

How do you know evidence for that wasn't found in Cohen's seized documents?

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

It would have been leaked to the media by now just like the audio tape about Cohen paying for a NDA. If they had something big like that I don't think they would sit on it for very long.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Regarding trying to fix an election, the USA would never try to do that, right??? Geesh.

Minimus LoL! Just had to repost!!!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Coded Logic is correct. That document could have been there, filed right next to the Stormy Daniels pics, and Trumps secret book, never published, “The Art of Pussy Grabbing.” Not to mention his full tax returns that detail each and every illegal transaction with the Russians. Plus the much sought after Trump/Putin’s sex tape and Trump’s detailed plans to build a “fort” made of blankets in the Oval Office.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

especially as we all know Clinton is going to show up to have her turn again.

REALLY? You think the Dems are really stupid enough to put HIllary on the ticket again? I think the GOP must be thinking this would be an answer to their prayers!

The real winner of the last election was "ABC" -- Anybody But Clinton~

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

REALLY? You think the Dems are really stupid enough to put HIllary on the ticket again? - could be.

Check this out ...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/20/chelsea-clinton-says-she-has-not-ruled-out-running-for-office

• minimus
    minimus

She feels she won’t be denied this time. And if this time doesn’t work, the next time it will be a definite!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit