Do You Think President Trump Will Be Impeached?

by minimus 242 Replies latest jw friends

• freddo
    freddo

It's a shame that some forum members - including its sole moderator - cannot answer Minimus's question without veering off piste into starting a left/right "whatabout" session.

• Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone
    No I think he will get 2 terms and no impeachment, and I'm not a fan of any prez to date.

I don't see how he's guaranteed a second term, he didn't even win the popular vote in his first election and is now disliked by many who voted for him because he's been softer than many assumed he'd be. A lot of people voted for him because they wanted a wall, that's how he won. There's no wall, there will be no wall, and that will likely cost him the next election.

• tiki
    tiki

He most certainly should be.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

In answer to the OP, it's looking very likely that the Dems will flip the House in the mid terms. If they do, yes, Trump will be impeached.

• minimus
    minimus

Regarding trying to fix an election, the USA would never try to do that, right??? Geesh.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

The Russians have been attempting to influence the presidential election results for decades.

The Russians were not trying to influence who won. The Russians goal was to sow divide in the U.S. to destabilize it. Mission accomplished.

What should be upsetting the citizens of the United States is that the DNC is literally saying "Citizens - you're all stupid. How could you not vote for our candidate. "Didn't you watch the election watch programs on CNN and MSN? The news anchors were dumbfounded.

So, rather than picking themselves up by the bootstraps and coming up with a strategy for the 2020 election, the DNC decides to say "There's no way the American people would have voted for Trump over Hillary. It must be some sort of voter fraud!" Then, from that point forward, the DNC and mass media have gone on a campaign to de-legitimize the Trump presidency.

It's because of this that Trump is all but assured getting re-elected in 2020. If your party is calling the will of the people illegitimate and looks down their noses at the masses you are done.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Only possibility is if the Democrats get control of both houses of Congress. Frankly, I don’t see that happening. Elections almost always come down to one issue “it’s the economy, stupid!“ Current economy is good, thus incumbents are likely to be re-elected.

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon doesn't understand that it's illegal for a foreign government to be involved in our elections. He tries to brush it off as "every candidate seeks to influence the result of the election".

It's not illegal. Every government does it whenever they invite any candidate (potential future leader) to their country. State visits are all about boosting the visibility of the incumbent leader, which is influencing the election.

Obama tried to influence the UK elections. The USA has actually engaged in military overthrowing of democratically elected governments and assassinations when they didn't like who some other people picked.

What would be illegal would be to TAMPER with the election process. This has not been proven to have happened and is why you people use the word "influence" and try to make out it's the same as tempering and therefore illegal.

It's a stretch, you got nothing.

• sparky1
    sparky1

I don't like President Trump , Vladimir Putin or Bill and Hillary Clinton one bit. However, Putin was just getting even with the 'Clinton Political Dynasty' by 'meddling' in the US election in 2016 for what Bill Clinton and the United States government did in 'influencing' Russian elections involving Boris Yeltsin over 20 years ago.

Will President trump be impeached? Only time will tell.

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

This again i tell you what since you love trump so much why don't you and him get a room

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit