Do You Think President Trump Will Be Impeached?

by minimus 242 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

What is the black voter support up to now for Trump? 36%?

Well, yeah, based on one outlier poll that is consistently favorable to Trump:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/08/17/no-one-third-of-african-americans-dont-support-trump-not-even-close/?utm_term=.8056456928c1

Otherwise, not so much:

Trump’s average approval rating among African American respondents in seven

YouGov/Economist surveys conducted in July and August was 13 percent. His

average approval rating among African Americans in four Quinnipiac University

surveys conducted over the past two months was just 9 percent.

• Simon
    Simon

You think your polls are accurate and reliable? :D

• sir82
    sir82

You're the one who cited a poll to support "36%"

In general,, though, I agree - polls are imperfect measures, at best.

• Simon
    Simon
    You're the one who cited a poll to support "36%"

Yes, and you're the one that suggested that poll was inaccurate even though the evidence is that the other polls underestimate Trump's support and are less accurate.

I am suggesting that many more people like Trump and the job he's doing and the direction that the country is going in than you would imagine given the media's propaganda blitz that is going on.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

BREAKING NEWS:

President Trump arrives unannounced at V. P. Pence's office. Upon opening Pence's office door Trump sees the V.P. (alone) at a makeshift podium with his left hand on the Bible and his right hand raised rehearsing the Presidential Oath of Office:

Donald Trump: "What are you doing Mike?"

Mike Pence: (long pause...at a loss for words)

:-) :-) :-)

• minimus
    minimus

Out I have never slurred Obama. Just because I don’t think he’s a good president, it doesn’t mean I slurred him. I still would say President Obama unllike some stupid ignorant people

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Instead of addressing any of the real and mounting legal incriminations against Trump - his supporters instead whine like little kids saying "you just don't want Donald Trump to be President".

Rather than addressing the facts - they instead choose to disparage peoples motives. It's the classic McCarthy tactic of accusing your critics of doing exactly the thing your guilty of.

The truth is Trumpsters "just like Donald Trump" and are willing to brush off all his unethical and illegal wrong doings. Trumpsters just want Trump to be President no matter what - our laws and institutions be damned.

• never a jw
    never a jw
    "record low unemployment (esp. in minority communities), record stock-market highs and bull-runs, repealing some pretty odious legislation like Title IV"

Don't forget a record level of hate between parties and ethnic groups. White supremacists have never been happier with any other president.

I just had a conversation with a proud father from India. his son an M.D. and M.B.A. His son is an example of what's going in the U.S. Universities filled with Indians and East Asians. Meanwhile white Midwesterners and the Southerners very proud of their European roots, their white heritage, their Christian values, their guns and their high school diplomas. Sad story. European thinkers, philosophers, artists and scientists were the best of the best. That's changing. From the founding fathers to Trump, what an abysmal drop.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Video of he week, you need to invest 4 minutes on this one, will not last long before youtube squashes it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0kcY57eWK0

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Instead of addressing any of the real and mounting legal incriminations against Trump - his supporters instead whine like little kids saying "you just don't want Donald Trump to be President".

Rrrriiight... so given the above statement, I assume you didn’t read any of the actual arguments and sources cited.

Rather than addressing the facts - they instead choose to disparage peoples motives. It's the classic McCarthy tactic of accusing your critics of doing exactly the thing your guilty of.

Ummmmkay.... so what about the former FEC chairman? What about the logical arguments? Are you actually reading through any of these posts?

The truth is Trumpsters "just like Donald Trump" and are willing to brush off all his unethical and illegal wrong doings. Trumpsters just want Trump to be President no matter what - our laws and institutions be damned.

It’s like your head lives in opposite land. We have been making legal and logical arguments from authoritative sources.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit