Former JWs in Portland, OR looking for friendship?

by bisous 106 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Bisous, go into your profile and set up your date of birth. Unfortunately if you set it everyone will know your exact age and when to harass you for your birthday. If you want to leave it at 19 days and counting you are on the wrong site! The dubs are the ones that like them young. The guys on here have MUCH more class than that!

Gretchen

• shamus
    shamus

Ross Perot.

• Xena
    Xena
    I'd rather pull out nose hairs with some dull tweezers while reading technical manual.

kinky old geezer ain't he?

• bisous
    bisous

thanks! not trying to be 19days anymore, i've fought for and earned every year, trust me!!

• bisous
    bisous

testing the age counter here...........

kinky, old and crotchety .... now there's a winning combination!! LOL.....

Mayhaps he doth protest too much?

• seven006
    seven006

New chick,

I know exactly what you were referring to. Dave not dumb. My reference was the taking advantage of me in any capacity. My ex-strife did it with money, I did not mean to infer that you meant the same thing.

For a chick that's a whole 20 days old you should be able to figure that out.

Dave

• bisous
    bisous

ok...ok...wha'eva....don't experience the unmitigated pleasure of being taken advantage of ...

• seven006
    seven006

been there, done that, smoked the cigerett when I was done.

Can't you women just like a guy for his brains? When you get older...around 25 to 30 days old we can discuss this again. For now, just look at me as you much older 17,670 day old brother.

Actually there is a woman that I wouldn't mind taking advantage of me but Sandra Bullocks lawyers have put another restraining order on me. They have no sense of humor the bastards!

Fix your damn age counter woman! It's not a VCR for christ sakes.

Dave

• bisous
    bisous

i've done it at least 5 or 6 times ... ( try to set the age counter) for crissakess.......

crap, i'm smarter than this, i think i can i think i can...i guess i can't i guess i can't...i need HELP

and BTW O&C I want it all....brains and bod....besides, you started it... it was your snappy repertoire that caught my interest in the 1st place

• seven006
    seven006

<<<crap, i'm smarter than this, i think i can i think i can...i guess i can't i guess i can't...i need HELP>>>

Chicks crack me up.

Give it up woman, it's far to technical. Don't you have some finger nails to polish or some eyebrows to pluck?

Just look at it this way, tomorrow you'll be twenty-one and you can then legally drink as you make you fiftieth attempt to get your profiled edited. Or, you can always ask Craig to help you, He's a guy and stuff. That's why Kate married him cuz she couldn't figure out how to edit her profile. Id tell you what to do to get past the error message you keep getting but it is much more fun watching you get frustrated.

BTW, have I said welcome to the board yet?

This stuff cracks me up.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit