Former JWs in Portland, OR looking for friendship?

by bisous 106 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

bisous, I'm not from Portland, I'm from just south of Seattle, but I just happened to be in Portland this weekend and met up with two very cool exjws for breakfast. If you can't get anyone from Portland to take you in, hey, come up here. I have yet to meet anyone from Seattle although they are purported to exist.

Gretchen

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good talking to you in chat tonight..((HUG)))

• seven006
    seven006

<<<and finally for the record, i only run when chased.>>>

Well, as long a you don't dress up like a tree and move to Texas, you should be fine.

<<<Craig, I'll be calling you soon to verify the veracity of Dave's post>>>

What? You think I'm lying? Leave it to 40 something chicks to be that way. I was only trying to be nice when everyone from Portland was in bed having sex and ignoring your posts. This is what I get for trying to be nice and doing a welcome post. I could have been watching Christmas movies on TV or writing the forward to Stephen Hawkin's new book for him.

That's it, I'm outt'a here. Ya try and be nice and it comes back to bite you in the ass every time.
    At least all the crazies from Texas appreciate me.

Dave

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOLOL...Kimberlee, ignore Dave; he just had an electroshock session (for what good it does him)

And those Texas folks? A bunch of clod-hoppers, ignore them too.

Lew and all ya SW Washingtonites, we'll have to get a party going, eh?

Craig

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Dave, have you forgotten to take your meds?

• onacruse
    onacruse

((Gretchen)) My sincerest apologies for not meeting up with ya this morning. I hit a big emotional wall last night, and just didn't have it in me to visit with anybody today.

You have our #...

Craig

• bisous
    bisous

maybe Dave gets nervous around new girls....(yeah I know I'm stretching the term 'girl' here) but tough

Dave, you have a powerful wit....just use your power for good not evil and be nice....i'm fragile

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

B isous ,

Welcome, welcome from another 40 something but not in Portland chick. Technically single but taken so to speak.

I was in Portland once. Thought it was beautiful and rainy. Left for Hawaii for almost a year but now am in Michigan.

Hope to see more of you. I'd love to have coffee but it's a long walk from here to Michigan. Heck, it's a long plane ride as well. We aren't even going to talk about the bus.

If you get over to Grand Rapids let me know. Or somewhere in the vicinity. Give a holler.

Heather

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Bisous, comment allez vous mon ami? WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!

I'm a MWF, 40ish (and not an ex JW but married to one who is reinstating). I am in the PTLD area and would be glad to chat over coffee-just PM me. Dave is really a very nice guy once you get to know him...but he doesn't want anybody to know!

Glad you are here, and welcome to OR too!

mobbie

• bisous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit