Former JWs in Portland, OR looking for friendship?

by bisous 106 Replies latest jw experiences

• seven006
    seven006

Valis,

Now look at the difference. The detail in the one I did of you is much better. The ones you did of me has the hair all screwed up. It looks like I have a wig on either too high or crooked. When screwing with someone in Photoshop you need to find a body that fits the head direction. Besides that, I never ware pink or white. Now do them again and do them right or your Photoshop lessons are over.

If you can match what I did to you with Chucky I'll buy you some drugs.

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

I don't have a copy of photoshop dave, but truth be told I would love to get some lessons in photoshop......and besides I think you're just pissed cuz your roots are showing...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

Valis,

How can I give you lessons in Photoshop if you don't have it?

Texans, if you're not pointing a gun at'em they just can't think.

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* shut yer mouth! Oh and BTW...ya got purdy lips boy!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
  • Valis
    Valis

*LOL* nothing to say for once eh Dave? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

test

• bisous
    bisous

sheesh....I hate it when a guy can pull off sequins better than me....that just plain pisses me off.

Dave, you may live up to the moniker *chick* better than me. hmmmmmmmmmm

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

New Chick,

Valis likes to play dress up. Since his wife has taken away all his girlie clothes he's only able to fulfill his sick fanatics by photo manipulating images of straight guys. Everyone here likes Valis but know he's a sick puppy.

Valis,
    You're getting a little better but you still need to work on matching up the hair with the direction of the face. Also you need to reduce the body/dress to fit the size and resolution of the face. I'm starting to look a little blurry in the first one and it's not even Friday night.

Keep practicing.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit