Former JWs in Portland, OR looking for friendship?

by bisous 106 Replies latest jw experiences

• onacruse
    onacruse

Mobster:

Dave is really a very nice guy once you get to know him...but he doesn't want anybody to know!

Eh, are you in the same psycho ward as Davey?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Dave's alright, (when he's sleeping, tied to his bed, in his straight jacket.)

There are actually quite a few ex's in the area, on both sides of the river, Bisous.

Craig, I'm looking for my refinance on the house to close soon, maybe we can all get together to celebrate then. LOL, it's as good an excuse as any other. Too bad the weather isn't cooperating for another backyard event, more room.

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Hi bisous,

Well, the answer to your question is I HATE IT. It's been very very tough, especially now during the holidays. Yes, there are JW's here as well that are still technically "In". We have a few elders, and many who are here just searching, lurking, and learning what the "Troof" is really all about. You will meet some wonderful people here, and most likely will get an answer to anything you have a question about. There are IMHO, quite a few brilliant thinkers on this board, and always lively discussions-especially when an active JW (gasp) starts a thread!

mobbie

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Cruiser-

Well, he has been nice to me of late-maybe I just don't really know him? Or are you just biased? Is what he says true-that you two can't stand each other?

mobster

• bisous
    bisous

Mob: thanks, I sent you a message (i think, hope it worked)... so sorry about your husband, how rough.

to all: maybe dave is cranky cuz that thing on his head is too tight...

• seven006
    seven006

drwtsn,

Bite me, I smoked the last meds you gave me and they sucked.

Craig must have woken up for another sandwich. Kate's passed out in bed, you can have your way with her now. Don't call me anymore unless you take the advice I give you. Bonehead!

New chick,

I don't get nervous around new girls. I usually ignore them and wait for them to go away. Iv been married before, I know all their tricks. They just want to trick me into giving them all my popcorn.
    Ask Craig, I have the will power of a enuic-unic-uniche- a guy with his balls cut off (my spell checker doesn't have this word in it) and I am not interested in women anymore. New ones or old ones, they all just want my popcorn.

I do not use my wit for good or evil, I use it to practice my typing skills. I want to work in the writing department at Bethel someday. I figure if I can jazz up the watchtowers a little god will forgive me for posting on apostate web sites. All I need now is a lobotomy and another few bags of meds from drwstn and I'm in. Iv been to Bethel, I really miss the fish sticks.

Dave

• Panda
    Panda

bisous, Welcome to the board. I'm one of those MWF48 ish --- from Texas who happens to have lived in Portland, Seaside and Cannon Beach Oregon. Thats where I dubbed, but I finally got to Texas where the folks deplore rude, love a good joke, and carry arms legally (you cannot expect us to always have a shovel for the road kill).

Double-OT six is really a kind intelligent old fellow who likes to pretend he's young. We actually believe he is still living at Bethel where he has married a 12 year old, who steals all of his popcorn. That's pretty much it, so careful and don't mess with his ticker.

• bisous
    bisous

There's a lotta kind of wits out there man, and I'm beginning to think you ain't the quick kind after all....

I hate popcorn, it sticks in your teeth. I hate fish sticks too, come to think of it. Is it true you are an old man in youthful disguise? too bad, I like being called chick.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Mobbie... Dave and I have the New York love/hate thing, ya know? LOL He's the butt-boil of my life.

Panda! Seaside and Cannon Beach, eh? We need to talk.

Lew, right on! Just let us know when, and we'll be glad to trash your place yet again

Craig

• seven006
    seven006

Panda,
    You lying beach. I'm not old, well...maybe a few weeks older than you. Looking at the age on your profile you might even have me by a week or so. I didn't know you use to live in Cannon Beach? That
    explains all the leg and arm pit hair. I guess when women get in their 40's they'll do anything to hide the wrinkles. Don't mess with me woman, I use drugs! I get them from Valis if you know what I mean. I may be 48 but I only look like I'm 47 so bite me.

New chick,

Actually I only come off as a comedian to mask my high level of intelligence. I graduated high school, Twice.

Mob woman,

Don't tell people lies or I won't try to help you anymore. If you tell people how I really am then they will expect things out of me. I like playing the fool, it works for Craig.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit