Former JWs in Portland, OR looking for friendship?

by bisous 106 Replies latest jw experiences

• seven006
    seven006

New chick,

Is this the time I'm saposta start answering all your questions? I was married before. Iv perfected the art of acting like there's is a football stuck in my ear. If I answered all your questions then you would loose all confidence in the fallibility of men. Just accept the fact that because of this endless banter you have now met several new people including some fellow exJW chicks that may someday end up your bestest buddies.

Don't thank me, it's my job.

Now come on, you have to admit the box of chocolates and Tory Amos comment was good. Be honest now, you laughed didn't you?

Dave

PS: Don't try and pass off a hot flash jitter where you hit the reply button twice as posting twice cuz I'm too dumb to get it. Chicks, ya can't live with'em can't live with'em.

• bisous
    bisous

I'd have to be your age to be driven by hot flashes, gramps. Also to listen to Tory Amos.

Now to the questions...I didn't ask if you were married...but I did ask:

1. Why you were a eunuch and what relationship your headpiece bore to that role.

2. If Cannon Beach was a sister city to Berkeley (seeing that I'm new to town).

I do express my gratitude for welcoming me to the boards 2nite, and introducing me to the broads 2nite. Mighty neighborly, whether you admit it or not.

Now you admit it, endless banter can be entertaining. Ditto for the new chick.

*moi*

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

This is getting good. I getting out my lawn chair, beer and pizza to watch this.

Bisous, Lew has been here all along tonight. I am Lew

• bisous
    bisous

Good evening Lew. Glad to be of service in the entertainment department. I confess, if provided the material I will use it. Just can't help myself. And face it....Dave's pic alone provides a bucket-load of material. LOL

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Dave's pic alone provides a bucket-load of material. LOL

LOL, wait til you actually meet him

Personally, I'm getting a kick out of you youngins calling each other old, makes us older farts really laugh.

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

>>>>>>>>Grabbing popcorn, rootbeer and setting up folding chair and cushions...

• bisous
    bisous

Yeah well, he threw the 1st stone!!! lol----48's not old but it sure as heck is older than me!

• bisous
    bisous

LOL, wait til you actually meet him

hmmmmmmm....she wonders what this could mean>>>>>>>>>>>

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Bisous,

Dave said : "I was only trying to be nice when everyone from Portland was in bed having sex and ignoring your posts"

Obviously I'm not!! Welcome to the board! I don't post much but I do know a few from Portland myself. I live in Beaverton, and I live fairly close to Onacruse and Dave (Seven006). I met with the folks last night at Barley Mill Pub for a beer and had a very nice time. Maybe you might want to meet up with us one of these days.

Pay no mind to "Mr Grumpy" (Dave). I could tell you from experience...you can't take anything Dave says too seriously. He has some serious brain damage and mental problems and we just try to give him some room. Rambling on is very good therapy for him. He uses women to difuse some anxiety left behind form his younger days when he was a very good Jovie. He's actually very kind hearted deep, deep, very deep inside. Plus he's become very angry since I took his popcorn away......

Bernadine

• bisous
    bisous

Nice to meet you, Bernadine.

Dave is just sniffing out the new chick, I'm sure. All the nice folks here vouching for him can't be wrong. And there's nothing more fun than exchanging a few barbs with the boys. Keeps us sharp, eh?!

I'm looking forward to the chance to meet and greet, specially if it is over the cocktail of my choice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit