Former JWs in Portland, OR looking for friendship?

by bisous 106 Replies latest jw experiences

• bisous
    bisous

quit being a brat....fyi, i am not getting any error messages, when i look at my profile, it shows the correct birth date.......so what in hell could it be mr. smartypants (assuming you're not in your sequined gown 2nite)

welcome my eye, you're just being difficult and besides this is precisely the type of thing men were put on earth for....technical shat, killing bugs, lifting heavy stuff, and being the adoring recipient of our feminine wiles

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Ah geez Dave...it's watching 'ol farts like you trying to keep up with us new chicks that keep my middle aged ticker a thumpin'! LOL...

not so new chick...

mobbie

• bisous
    bisous

married, any suggestions? I went to profile, edit, updated the birth date and clicked update. Is this how you got yours to work?

(Since Dave is being a snotnose O&C fart)

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Sorry to reply so late Bisous...yes, that is how I did it, hope it works for you!

mobbie

• seven006
    seven006

Sorry you two, Iv been sidetracked by some serious stuff going on here on the board for a while.

From the looks of it you two have the same sassy sense of humor and should get together and swap stories. I think you two could become friends, hell nowadays with all the new views on sex you two might even want to get together and eat some Bon Bons.

It's just a suggestion.

Getting people together that eventually become great friends is my job on this board. It's hard work but very rewarding.

Bye for now,

Your buddy,

Dave

• bisous
    bisous

yeah yeah yeah ...that's all very heartwarming.... but i still can't get the gol darned age counter to work...

wassamatter O&C .... dontcha wannabe friends?

• bisous
    bisous

does anyone else think it is creepy that JW Singles Connections has an ad on this site??????

• seven006
    seven006

I don't know, looking back at the JW women I have known, possibly advertising is the only way they will ever catch a guy. Makes sense to me.

Dave

• bebu
    bebu

I think there is some kind of Google ad thing Simon's got this site funded with. I think key words in the thread title pull out different advertisements registered with Google. It gets pretty funny--awhile back there was a discussion about how awful Dianetics/Scientology was, and the ads were all for Ron Hubbel's book and for Scientology websites...

bebu

• bisous
    bisous

O&C....stop being a putz and help me get my age right....trust me, i'll provide ample entertainment material in the future......be the nice guy I suspect you are and give me a hand here....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit