Former JWs in Portland, OR looking for friendship?

by bisous 106 Replies latest jw experiences

• bisous
    bisous

so that is you! nice legs....and smile.....and looking so young too!!! who'd guess you were old and crotchety?

• Aztec
    Aztec

I think Dave is just plain scared of women! ROFL!

Valis, I have nothing to say. Sorry Bisous!

~Aztec

• seven006
    seven006

I thought this thread died.

Jesus cripes Azey, I talk to you on the phone when you called, if I was afraid of women Id hand the phone off to my cat. I'm not afraid of women, I just like my sanity so I do my best to stay away from them.

New chick,

I am old and crotchety and damn happy to be. It's taken me years to reach that status and the older and more crotchety I get, the happier I am.

D.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Took ya long enough to get this going again. Let my beer get warm and the pizza turn rubbery

• onacruse
    onacruse

Dave:

I am old and crotchety and damn...

...right about that.

Geez, get some testosterone supplements, ya old fart!

• bisous
    bisous

Dave....

I likes'em old and crotchety....makes it easier to take advantage of....yuk yuk yuk....

Maybe that just whatchoo need, a lil takenadvantage of, eh????

Old and crotchety may be fun, but no way in hades can it beat a lil takenadvantage of.............................

• Valis
    Valis

Dave you are pretty low hitting on a chick only 19 days old! Dirty old bastard!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

Valis,

I'm not doing anything with her but giving her a little shit. Besides that, it looks like she is one of those born againers. Nineteen days worth. That's a big flashing exit sign in itself.

New chick,

I just got done being taken advantage of for about the 15th time by my ex-wife. She and her lawyer love to take advantage of my bank account every chance they get. Thanks for the offer and no offense, but I'd rather pull out nose hairs with some dull tweezers while reading technical manual.

Dave

• bisous
    bisous

dear O&C....you know darn good and well that wasn't what I was referrin' to.....not one doggone thing ta do with money. I've made my own for a good long time and that's the last thing I need or want from an O&C like you.

want me to use my KP special powers and take care of that nasty exball&chain? and, please do take care of those nose hairs....they can be quite a turnoff......especially when it comes to the takinadvantage of department....

ANYONE....I'm kinda technochallenged! how the heck does one get the age right on this darned page?

• bisous
    bisous

p.s. O&C

sounds like a long time since you've let your hair down and had a lil fun....maybe you should also read up on that manual.....refresher points, if ya get my drift

KP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit