Former JWs in Portland, OR looking for friendship?

by bisous 106 Replies latest jw experiences

• AlanF
    AlanF

Welcome to the board, bisous! I lived in Beaverton for 15 years and know some of these nutjobs that are posting here. They chased me to Colorado.

Don't pay any attention to seven006 there. He'll give you all the popcorn you want if you ask him right. But he sometimes likes to get women drunk so he can listen to them have sex with their men. He's not into sex himself, being a yoonuck and all.

AlanF

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

WooHoo! I'm a hour or so from Cannon Beach and Seaside-let's hit the stores!

Dave, re: Your popcorn, do you fight over the "old maids"? I guess not...perhaps you could call them "old nerds" instead?

So no more women huh...? What if they promise not to fight over your er..corny things?

mobbie

• bisous
    bisous

Alan: Nice hat!!! How's tricks in Colorado? stay away from that flu.

Dave: Funny again! I think your humor holds for every other post, yeah that must be it. I cracked up on the wrinkle joke. Are you sayin Cannon Beach is the Berkeley of Oregon?

So tell me, why did you take up the life of the eunuch? is your headpiece part of the uniform? and what do men pushing 50 do to hide their wrinkles?

new *kindacute* chick

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The problem with the hairy legs and armpits logic is after 42 you stop growing hair where you want it and you start growing it where you don't.

Heather

PS that goes for men and women, the hair thing.

• seven006
    seven006

<<<He's the butt-boil of my life.>>>

Craig, are you trying to say brain tumor?

Alan,

Bite me! You don't live here anymore. You're not invited to this party. You now live in South Park so piss off. BTW. tell Julie I'm sorry for not answering her last e-mail. I accidentally deleted it. I'll write back to her after you guys get back from Europe. Tell R&R I said hi.

New chick
    <<<and what do men pushing 50 do to hide their wrinkles?>>>

They leave them at home with a box of chocolates and a Tory Amos CD.

You're not that bright for a woman your age are you? Don't mess with me woman, I'm really really good at this stuff. Every other post my ass!

Dave

• bisous
    bisous

look here old man....you're a eunuch who's given up women not to mention chicks....watch your step, you may have met your match.

My prediction was true, no laughs produced from your last post so this next one should be a doozy...I guess when you move towards geezerville you need a bit more time to gather your thoughts. you also seem to avoid about 50% of the questions posed, so if I'm moving a little too fast for ya, just let me know, 'kay?

n.c.

• bisous
    bisous

look here old man....you're a eunuch who's given up women not to mention chicks....watch your step, you may have met your match.

My prediction was true, no laughs produced from your last post so this next one should be a doozy...I guess when you move towards geezerville you need a bit more time to gather your thoughts. you also seem to avoid about 50% of the questions posed, so if I'm moving a little too fast for ya, just let me know, 'kay?

n.c.

• bisous
    bisous

dave: maybe if I post twice, you'll get it all

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Give him hell, Bisous. Good to see a young lady that can hold her own

Craig, and everybody else in the area, what say we talk about another trash Lews house right after the first of the year? Maybe I'll even make that baked ziti for you and Katie this time

• bisous
    bisous

Has Lew been here 2nite?

ps-thanks for the moral support...lol...dave must be really sharpening up the old barbed tongue .... should be worth a laugh or 2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit