My brother died last night

by doodle-v 116 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Very sad news indeed. You are in my thoughts. I lost my own brother when he was 29 and I 20.

Love,

Dansk

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Doodle,

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Michael

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My condolences, Doodle.

Be thankful at this time that you had a brother. Due to the Borg's influence some of us are lucky to have been born let alone be blessed with siblings to care about.

My heart goes out to you.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

oh man... i am SOOO NOT looking forward to the JW funeral

• nilfun
    nilfun

Oh, Doodle-V, I am so sorry...'he was your own, own brother'...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Bastards!

Sorry that your brother should die so young, DV. Would blood have helped, had he accepted it?

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Sorry that your brother should die so young, DV. Would blood have helped, had he accepted it?

Possibly, the doctors said it would dramatically improve his chance of survival. And without blood there was nothing else they could do besides chemo.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((Doodle-V))))

I'm so sorry to hear about your young brother. Too young.

oh man... i am SOOO NOT looking forward to the JW funeral

The only way I made it through both my dad's funeral and my father-in-law's funeral this year at the KH was......<looking around and whispering> take a couple of good stiff swigs of something strong in the parking lot of the KH. Helped me relax a little

Hugs,

j2bf

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

The only way I made it through both my dad's funeral and my father-in-law's funeral this year at the KH was......<looking around and whispering> take a couple of good stiff swigs of something strong in the parking lot of the KH. Helped me relax a little

lol! good idea.. thanks i just might do that...

• little1
    little1

I am so sorry for your loss. 21 is way too young to die. I get so angry when I hear how destructive this religion is. Hugs to you. L1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit