My brother died last night

by doodle-v 116 Replies latest jw friends

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

(((((Doodle)))))

That's awful. I can't imagine really.

Let time go by, minute by minute at the beginning... what you kept of him in your heart you will never lose.

• reboot
    reboot

((((((((( Doodle )))))))) i'm so, so, sorry to hear about your brother;I think you nees to do what ever you need to do to get through-would they let you give a short eulogy so you can feel there has been something personal in the service? I'll be thinking of you and crying with you.((((((Sending you so much love))))) Please don't forget to look after yourself and get enought sleep, won't you? and keep eating because you might forget.

• Aztec
    Aztec

(((Doodle))) I'm so sorry for your loss. If you need to chat let me know; I've been through those KH memorial services and I can relate.

~Aztec

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((Doodle))))) I'm so sorry

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Doddle, I'm so sorry you are going through this. Thinking of you.

Paul

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Aw, sweetheart, I'm so sorry.

• Will Power
    Will Power

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

I can't imagine losing one of my brothers.

So young, very sad.

will p

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'm so sorry Doodle..

((((((((((((Doodle))))))))))))))))

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

((((Doodle-V))))

My heartfelt condolences to you my dear.

I'm so sorry and so sad to read this post.

I know you cared about your brother, and you tried to do everything conceivable, hopefully trying to get your beloved brother to think differently.

Oh to hug and hold our dear Doodle-V.

I've sent you a PM.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Respectfully yours,
    Ray

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am so sorry for your loss. One of the young men in my pioneer school class was about 21 when his leukemia returned. He had been in a long remission when I met him. He died too.................so young, such a loss.

I don't really know that blood would help in the last stages...............maybe keep them alive a bit longer. The only real hope is bone marrow transplants. I think eventually the WTS will allow those. They've given in on so many other things.

I agree with Joy..............take a sip or a gulp of a strong something, before you go to the KH. Don't let them get to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit