Secret Santa II......

by Gadget 210 Replies latest jw friends

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Our Secret Santa presents are out in the mail. One was sent on Saturday and the other this morning.

Valis, good point on having the spouse intercept the package to take the declaration sticker off.

I too had to do that and now the person is going to know what they got by just looking at the description

cj

• Lutece
    Lutece

It's in the mail!

Something naughty and nice.......going out from the cold Northeast to a nice warm place......that's all the hint I'm giving

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Anne

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

geez...who sent me the edible underwear?

No, just kidding.

But, to my Secret Santa recipient, I hope you'll enjoy the item being sent across the border.

Not too far away.

From one Great Lake to another.

**PS: to add, My Secret Santa recipient's item is on its way (may arrive this week, but early next week for sure).

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

My Secret Santa present is going out today! This is so much fun!!!!!

Nina

• nilfun
    nilfun

Yes, PLEASE intercept the bleepin' custom's sticker, lol.

I hope I done good with the gift

• Sassy
    Sassy

I can't get to the post office today! wahhh! So I'll have to mail mine tomorrow!

• Gadget
    Gadget

I cheated to get around the customs thing and the cost of long distance posting and found a really good mail order company in the state next to where I'm sending mine... But I couldn't believe the amount of questions they were asking me, they nearly weren't going to send it unless they had the home phone number of the person I'm sending it to!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    geez...who sent me the edible underwear?

Oops! Sorry! That was ment for someone else!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I scoured the posts of my recipient to find clues for what I should get. I just hope he/she has not already gotten one yet!

It's still in the mail, but I should be recieving it soon!

• Angharad
    Angharad

WE GOT OURS !!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Country_Woman !!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit