Secret Santa II......

by Gadget 210 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Oops posted at the same time as Gadget

BTW: Please post ideas everyone hint hint hint

• myself
    myself

I have been out of town and came back to a computer that is down. I just received notice about this thread so I hope I am not too late.

Just in case, here are my hints.

My favorite color is blue, I love candles, and I collect moose(s)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

OK... I've ordered the present for the person I have. Visit Smiley Central!

• caligirl
    caligirl

Just wanted to ask anyone who hasn't posted a gift hint to pkease do so! I have NO idea what my person wants/likes!

• anglise
    anglise

This is a lovely idea,

Anything for THE TREE will be lovely

Anglise

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I've been away too long.

Gadget. Got your PM and the name of my recipient, Thank you. Now I'll have to learn how to knit ..... tee hee.

Here's a challenge. Heard a very nice compulation on CBC Radio, the other day from a violinist I've never heard of before.

Nigel Kennedy, and the CD was called East Meets West

xjw_b12 who is masquerading as a cultural soul.

• morty
    morty

if you have not posted your ideas....please drop hints, hints, hints, hints, hints,hints,hints, hints,hints,hints hints hints.otherwise you will get a

cat or dog in the mail,and if they have to be delivered over seas, the poor things will be a little thirsty by the time they get to you..

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK my parcel is in the mail

It isn't going to Canada

and it isn't going to Europe or Down Under

I hope it gets there before xmas

but no peeking when it does arrive

You can take off the brown wrapper though - carefully though because there is xmas paper underneath

No ribbons though - they are so hard to wrap around

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

oops,
    I've send my parcel too, but I 'forgot' to pack it in X-mas paper - thought It might be unpacked immediately.

• caligirl
    caligirl

Still waiting for a wish list from my person to be posted....guess I'll have to find one of those yummy bricks fruitcakes to send out if a list isn't posted soon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit