Secret Santa II......

by Gadget 210 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm not posting any hints for myself. It's been so long since I received a gift I wouldn't know what to ask for.

Are you allowed to send fruitcake accross international borders? Just wondering in case I decide to send some...

Walter

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

...No No not the fruitcake, please not the fruitcake....

Candles, insense, ornamants, anything but fruitcake....

Lisa

• Angharad
    Angharad

Mine is all packaged up and ready to be posted in the morning.

My person may want to open it when they get it so they can make the most of it now , but its up to them !

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

A couple of nights ago on the news they were talking about how the US was stopping many organic products from crossing the border into the US. The item was referring to packages coming from the Canada but I suspect the same might be true for many places.

Plant products, food, animal products are not allowed. There seems to be some concern about safety issues.

So I had to redo some of my shopping that will go to the US. But hey that just gave me another opportunity to shop again.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Still waiting for a wish list from my person to be posted

I haven't seen any hints yet either! And I have no clue what to get.. waah!

• morty
    morty

well, I gave up on my secret person posting so, you get a lump of coal....lol....you get a 2 part gift....1/2 of it is handmade and the other half is well, store bought....You may open it when you wish...

Merry ChristmasChristmas Tree

• Gadget
    Gadget

I just hope everybody has fun doing all of this. If the person hasn't posted a prefernce then i would take that as as they are ok with whatever you want to send them. Xmas relqted gifts are always good because most of us have very little experience of celebrating it.

• Valis
    Valis

I'm a bit miffed! They make you do this declaration thing where is says right in the front what it is you are mailing. It won't be a suprise and that pisses me off! Unless of course, one's wife might intercept the mail in the Greater North and try to help in this regard.

Sincerely,

Distrct Overbeer of the "Unacustomed to Customs" class

• Mulan
    Mulan

I sent mine, and it went to Canada. I send products to customers there, so know customs can slow things up. I hope it gets there in time for Christmas.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I never got a hint, so I got an idea from the profile of the person I got.... Gift

I will mail it tomorrow..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit