Secret Santa II......

by Gadget 210 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

I think in the last thread somebody mentioned $15, or whatever the local equivalent is. That would give a bit of choice but without stretching the budget too far for most people. But also remember that a homemade gift can sometimes cost a lot less than that but convey a lot of feeling and mean a lot.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Does everyone give hints? that is kind of cool that you know what someone is wanting..

• Valis
  • Gadget
    Gadget

No prizes for guessing what Valis would like, but I think its got too many wheels.........

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Valis, I did'nt know that you are collecting "matchboxes"

Is this one the only that you are missing ?

• Gadget
    Gadget

I'm going to be doing the draw for this tommorow afternoon, so this is the last chance for anyone else who wants to join in. Please send me your address by dinner time tommorow either by pm, or by email to [email protected] . Everybody should receive a pm tommorow night telling them who to buy a present for and where to send it. And can anyone who hasn't listed on here what sort of thing they would like can they do that too please. Cheers!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Send me your address Valis I will have it shipped tomorrow

What do I want??? candles. or ANYthing!!!! I will be happy just to get the card ....

• Valis
    Valis

This would make a perfect stocking stuffer..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I have no special wishes.

Everything is welcome.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Last year I found it really helpful to know what my giftee wanted. Since I had never met her or seen her home I was pretty cluelss about her tastes. The list gave me somewhere to start from.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit