Secret Santa II......

by Gadget 210 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey I got MY presant .It is so lovely!!!! XJW-B12 --You spolied me!!! They are so useful... That is one of my joys in life to Light a candle every evening -sit & watch T.V. You sent so many!!!!! Way off the price you were supposed to spend.....Thank you so very very much!!!!! I am glad YOU were my Secret Santa.... ((((HUG))) Grace ( very grateful!!!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Haven't sent mine or received mine yet

• morty
    morty

I'm still waiting to......patients is something I donot have....dont expect me to wait till x-mas to open it...lolPresents

Morty

*** worse then a little kid at x-mas***

• Sassy
    Sassy

are you worse than the kids Morty??

you aren't my secret santa... as you know.. but the gift I am sending you.. must wait to be opened at Xmas.. other wise an early opening will trigger a bomb to explode..

• caligirl
    caligirl

I'll be sending mine out on Monday. Since my person never posted a preference, I am having trouble figuring out what to send, but have decided that I will just have to guess and hope they like it!

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• Sassy
    Sassy

for personal reasons I edited out my hints .. but sent them to gadget to pass on privately

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Uhh Ohhh.... I never posted what I liked!!!

Hmmm... Basically I like things with a dark hue and a victorian or classic look. I also like to collect interesting items from different cultures and religions.

• sens
    sens
    Hmmm... Basically I like things with a dark hue and a victorian or classic look.

victorian? is that like the very first atari?

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thats cool stuff.. I wish I was drawn for your secret santa Elsewhere.. I had a hard time figuring out what to get for the person I was given.. Hopefully though I did ok after reading profile info...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit