Secret Santa II......

by Gadget 210 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

I've just read in another thread that due to circumstances the secret santa for this year hasn't been able to happen, so I want to try and organise another one!

According to the lady at the post office, the closing date for international mail to be delivered before Xmas is this week, but for post on the same continent we still have a few weeks so I'll try and take that into account so everyone can have their prezzy before christmas day.

If everyone who wants to join in can pm or email me at [email protected] with their details before 12noon Sunday 30th November(UK time), I'll try and get the details back to you by Sunday night. That should give everybody 7-10 days to pick a present and post it so it gets there before Xmas.

Have fun!

• blondie
    blondie

Ang started a thread too, Gadget.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/62486/1.ashx

• Seven
    Seven

Hi Gadget,

I use Global Express Guaranteed(GXG) from USPS for international mail and packages and it arrives at it's destination in a few days.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Great minds think a like eh Gadget !!!

I've spoken to Gadget and he is going to organise this if there is the interest, so I'll zap my thread so as not to confuse people

Have fun everyone

• reboot
    reboot

Well done, Gadget- nice thought- and if you want any help just shout.

• Gadget
    Gadget

bttt

• caligirl
    caligirl

I'll join in again - it was fun last year! Email to follow later tonight.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Hello Gadget, I am in for the Secret Santa as well.

Branda

• Gadget
    Gadget

bttt

• Sassy
    Sassy

I feel really stupid.. but what is the Secret Santa all about?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit