Secret Santa II......

by Gadget 210 Replies latest jw friends

• reboot
    reboot

Viv........ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give it back!!!! you stole your mummy's only Christmas present????!!!!!!! my girls do this kind of thing to me....sort her out Country woman.... Good Vs Evil

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Sorry Valis. Been a little bit under the weather, (flubug).

Thank you very much for the fishing lures. I will put them to good use this summer, and I'l be sure to let you know when I catch comething with them.

I've had a hoot pouring over those old Canadian maps you sent as well. Interesting to see how the names and boundraries have changed since over 80 years ago.

Thanks again

David

• Valis
    Valis

Cool Dave! Glad you liked them! I hope you'll catch some big ones for me! Ya and I'm glad you liked the maps..wouldn't want you getting lost up there you know..

Edited to add ...Why Secret Santa hast thou forsaken me?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• nilfun
    nilfun

WOW WOW WOW WOW

Thank you, Iiz2cool!!!!!!!

I got an absolutely divine candle holder (in my favorite color, red) with bunches and bunches of votives to put inside it. The look of it is so 'me'. It's beautiful!

It is perfect. I can't thank you enough.

And when I read the card you enclosed, something just grabbed me right here *indicates heart region*

You take of yourself now, y'hear? ((Izzy)))

• Valis
  • cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Aw, poor Valis! I think we should blame this one on the post office and not on your Secret Santa, whoever it was.

Nina

• Valis
    Valis

I swear I wasn't naughty in 2003!

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Thank you Mulan!

Your gift is EXACTLY what I need so much right now!

Walter

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    I swear I wasn't naughty in 2003!

Hmmmmmmm.

Nina

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

SUREEEEEEEEEEEE Valisssssss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest