Secret Santa II......

by Gadget 210 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

Well, this is it! I'll be doing the draw this afternoon so you should receive the address of the person to send a gift to either tonight or tommorow morning, I have a lot of pm's to send! Don't forget to post what sort of thing you would like in this thread, to help the other person out. And if there is anyone else who is interested in joining, pm me and I'll see what I can do for you!

• anglise
    anglise

Hi Gadget

I have PM'd you.

Please count me in if its not too late

Anglise

• nilfun
    nilfun

Last year I didn't specify what I wanted for Christmas, and got an awesome gift anyway!

BUT

Sns & Lady Lee do have a point! Hints are good.

Lets see...My favorite color is red. I'm interested in history, music...love to read & draw...hmmm...food is good...I think that homemade stuff rawks...and of course, I cannot resist a beautiful ornament.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I love cute snowmen and I love snowglobes, I decorate with sage green and a light sage accent colors dark plum and burgundy, tree ornaments: I love the smores and the snowmen ornaments. My favorite color is purple
    errr I think that's about it.

dusty rose:CJ I thought I was the only one that called it that. I love that color but I burned Thunder out on it we had it for our wedding and I decorated the house for years in it LOL

• Mulan
    Mulan

I mentioned some CD's I want, but anything will be gratefully accepted.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, since this is my first Christmas we're kind of short on ornaments, so I'd LOVE to have a regional ornament!

Love,

Nina

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Gadget: many thanks! I got your PM, and this is just soooo much fun!

I received my secret Santa recipient. I smiled when I saw the name too.....but I ain't tellin' .

Great idea, an excellent way of promoting unity amongst some of us on-line strangers.

Best wishes everyone: enjoy this Christmas.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I've got my giftee's name I've got my giftee's name

whooohooo I love this - second year and again I have a person I really admire

but my lips are sealed

Thank you so much for taking this on and organizing it

• Gadget
    Gadget

Okey dokey, everyone should have the names and addresses of who to send their gift to!

Ya'll have fun now......

• anglise
    anglise

Thankyou for doing this Gadget

youre a star

Anglise

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit