Secret Santa II......

by Gadget 210 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

My Secret Santa should hopefully be there by Christmas, I ordered it online and it's a local company

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Grrr I am not too happy with the US poastal service. The only package I sent to the US still hasn't arrived. And another sent to England at the same time got there early in the week.

It's on its way - really.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I sent MY gift out Dec 2nd to the U.S.A hasnt got there yet....I am thinking I will have to send flowers ..it must be lost....USA Postal stinks!!!!!( O.K. you Americans stop tossing rocks...

• Mulan
    Mulan

I sent mine to Canada and haven't heard whether it got there or not. I know Canadian customs is super strict, but this wasn't anything that should cause a problem. I send vitamins and other supplements there all the time, and they are held up in customs for weeks sometimes. That, I can understand, but not this item.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

UPDATE ! Nilfun, thou are so quiet, but perhaps secretly pacing the floor, and biting on thou's fingernails.

Your package was intercepted, by Thy, and dutifully paced under thy tree.

xjw_b12 who is absolutely certain that he has no idea how to talk in Olde English, and that Her Majesty will be sending an elite British Task force, led by Corporal Mike Hopper to kidnap me, and enroll me in a proper English University.......like Harvard ........

And thanks again to Kelpie ( hope all is well with you ) and to Gadget for picking up the torch.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Thanks Nilfun, your package arrived safely and is now under our tree. Can hardly wait for Christmas. I'm worse than a kid. I get so giddy at this time of year. I love it.

Merry Christmas to all.

Love

cj

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Mouthy not to worry not to worryit's the thought that counts right

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

For any Canadians waiting for mail:

I got a mail-truck delivered package today (unusual because Canada Post doesn't deliver mail on the weekend)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

We got our Secret Santa present!!!! Thanks, Lady Lee!!! It's a beautiful Canadian Santa.

We love it!!! Thank you, thank you!

Love,

Nina & The Texas gang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit