Secret Santa II......

by Gadget 210 Replies latest jw friends

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

don't know what happened, but my positive PM's are vanishing.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    victorian? is that like the very first atari?

LOL... I've actually got an old "woody" Atari 2600 with a bunch of cartridges.

XJW,

Yup! That would be something I would collect!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I was wrong the gift was not from my Secret Santa.....I am waiting for permission to reveal who the thoughtful gift was from. So I anxiously await and I have to get my gift out to my person.

Sheila

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

double posted

• Mulan
    Mulan

Mine arrived today. Thank you Secret Santa. You have a PM. It is yummy!! It arrived not gift wrapped, so I caved in and ate some.

Chocolates

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Ok after being given permission. The snowman was from Branda isn't that sweet. She saw I liked them and sent me one. I will treasure it and her thoughtfulness

• caligirl
    caligirl

Mine arrived yesterday. Thank you calamityjane! ( I opened it already because the customs form said ornament and therefore it HAD to go on the tree immediately). And the hand rolled candles are beautiful! I love candles, and I love purple! Thank you so much!

It is a beautiful angel holding a candle - the angel plugs into the string of lights and the candle glows. I will take a picture and post it in the next few days.

• Sassy
    Sassy

quote by cruzanheart

Hmmm, what to do without giving it away. . . . Okay, there's a Christmas ornament in there but that's not the only thing in the box, so I'll leave it to your discretion as to whether you want to open it or not! And I hope you like your gift!!!

ok.. well seeing that I do not have a ton of ornaments yet... I just might have to open it early..

oh.. this is so much fun!!

woo hoo!! Shaking Gift

• Sassy
    Sassy

Woo Hoo.. I opend the present! Presents How fun!! I got a beautiful humming bird ornament that I already have added to the tree and a gorgeous glass bowl!

Thanks Cruzanheart! my Secret Santa!!!

~~Sassy~~ (sns)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

a new week more pressies on the way

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit