I've been found out!

by pale.emperor 135 Replies latest jw experiences

• Landy
    Landy

What will the JC be accusing you of?

I'm well out of touch now and I haven't read your old posts, but don't you have to actively join another religion or dispute the JW rulebook within your own cong for it to be a judicial matter?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Use 'theocratic warfare strategy(tm)'. Shrug your shoulders and deny everything. Don't make a big deal of it otherwise they'll smell guilt. If 'theocratic warfare strategy(tm)' is good enough for the watchtower corporation to use on you and everyone else, it's good enough to use on them in return.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Sounds like you are being stalked. I recommend going to the authorities.

• Banana1886
    Banana1886

I'm Pale Emperor!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I am the real Pale Emperor, stop pretending to be me!

• Not This
    Not This

The thought police are all over the place🙊! If they keep coming here maybe they will experience an adjustment in their own thinking.....One can only hope@😃

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I would sue the person who breached your privacy. How dare she?

Eden

• KateWild
    KateWild

Sorry you have been outed. It's best to exit our own way instead of being forced out.

I planned my exit. I was already df'd. But attending all the meetings trying to get reinstated. When I realised it was all nonsense, I wrote a letter and had my last JC. I recorded it and expressed how unjust it all was. It was very cathartic for me.

If you want to listen to my JC pm me.

Kate xx

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The following may already have been said on this long Thread:

Surely the person who found you on here is as "guilty" as you ?

Is a J.C being convened to deal with that person ?

I would recommend the same as Punky, deny all. Play the "I'm suicidallly depressed" card as well, the Elders book tells 'em to back off in this circumstance, if I recall correctly.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Never a JW so sorry you are having to go through this. After reading this forum for over a year and being the natural fighter that I am I would hire a lawyer stop communication with any of the Elders let the lawyers deal with those jerks. From what I understand that pretty much stops the process.

I think the lawyer might also be willing to send a gentle reminder to SIL how what she did is actually against the law with a little note considering you are my SIL I wI'll not take action against you BUT for further reference just think again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit