by pale.emperor 135 Replies latest jw experiences

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Keep Calm and :

Lie, Lie ,Lie

Deny, Deny, Deny

• Stealth
    Stealth

I agree with SBF. Tell the elders that you have a right to confront your accuser face to face. In fact, your accuser should have followed the bible and came to you first.

Demand a face to face meeting with the accuser because you want to find out who is impersonating you.

Can you imagine the havoc JWs could make by impersonating active JWs and putting just enough personal information out there that they get busted.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Alright everybody...... in your best Spartacus impersonation.....

I am Pale Emperor.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

"So you mean to tell me that someone confessed to you (the elders) that they were browsing Apostate websites... and you want to meet with ME? They assured you I was on there, but have no proof? You'll accept testimony from someone who admittedly 'hides what they are' and 'eats at the table of demons'?"

I am Pale Emperor.

• millie210
    millie210

To read what Pale Emperor wrote wouldnt this "person" have had to join?

• Stealth
    Stealth

Stupid cult!

• John Free
    John Free

This could well be a case of somebody having access to your device, could automatic log in be set? Internet history stored? I find it highly unlikely a snooper would spot you out of hundreds\ thousands of other members of this forum.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

1) It's none of anyone's dogmand business what sites other people do or do not visit.

2) Elders, like anyone else, have zero/nada/zilch authority over anything or anyone.

3) See #1

4) Whatever happens, make sure that YOU know that YOU as a parent are responsible for the well being of your child.

Not today or tomorrow, but do tell your wife that your child is not allowed to participate in demo's, will not be an unbaptised publisher, and cannot be baptized before she is legally an adult. Nobody except you and your wife is allowed to do any cult instruction Bible study with your child. Not even close family.

If you're DFed or DAed, write a letter to the BOE saying the same, including your intention to sue if they ignore your wishes as legal guardian.

The further your child is assimilated, the further she'll be drawn away from you. Protect her.

(#4 comes from me being in a somewhat similar situation. Haven't told my wife yet, but will do soon. I won't allow my child to be in fear of next week's Armageddon, or be sad because daddy won't be in Paradise. F#ck this cult.)

Good luck. Stay strong.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Another idea: let's make some accounts and impersonate the JC or others in the congo. Then accuse everyone, fly in a couple of CO's and detonate a whole congregation

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I am pale.emperor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit