I've been found out!

by pale.emperor 135 Replies latest jw experiences

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Well, thats it folks.

My identity on here has been rumbled and reported to the elders. Someone, somehow, has figured out that im a member of this site and - rather than speak to me - has promptly reported me to the elders. An elder called me on my way home from work. He asked me "does the name "pale.emperor" mean anything to you?" i told him that the Pale Emperor was a Roman Emperor that openly rejected the existance of a god. And that it's also the name of Marilyn Mansons latest album.

After a pause he continued "we know you've been on a apostate site. It's been reported to us. We've read what you've written on there. It's disgusting. You should know better..." etc etc etc

So now they're out planning a judicial committee. So obviously im just going to speed things up and disassociate myself. Im thinking of posting my letter with reasons on facebook so all my "friends" can read it before it's announced. I feel sorry for my 2yo daughter - my family are all in. So when my family shun me they'll have no access to my daughter. She wont see her cousins, her aunts/uncles, her grandma. All because they'll shun me for leaving. Fuck, this religion makes me SICK.

It's sad that i had to go out that way. I dont feel sad. I just feel sad for my daughter. My wife will still take her the meetings but i hope to Alla/Thor/Odin/Ba'el/Marduk/Ganesh that she doesn't get baptized into this cult.

Here it goes.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You sound not that bothered actually, so maybe not applicable in your case. But in general:

Just deny it. How can they prove it? If they say the details match you ask them to explain. If they go into detail tell them you are very shocked that someone seems to be impersonating you online. "What can you do to help in this situation?" What can they say?

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Agree, you can deny and it would be hard to prove otherwise unless you confess to 2 witnesses.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I am so so sorry Pale Emperor. (Your name I thought more along the lines of it being the name of an artisan brew beer).

Tit for tat. The person who intentionally got you into hot water, I hope they receive the same.

LoisLane

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

DENY DENY DENY

Good luck,

Doc

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life!

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Uh they had no PROOF it is you, right? Did you deny it? Seems like you ought to be able to deny it and put the burden of proof on THEM. Who is this person that thinks it's you and how do they know unless they themselves had been visiting here too? Bring that one up!

TB-

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just deny it. How can they prove it?.....SBF

pale.emperor WHO?!!..........meh..

Image result for i don't know shrug

• sir82
    sir82

Deny deny deny. Do they have "2 witnesses"? Did 2 people watch over your shoulder while you were posting?

They've got nothing on you. If you don't want to be DF'ed, just deny it.

• Simon
    Simon

Just deny everything. Lie. Call it "theocratic warfare".

Tell them they can apply to the site admin who will provide confirmation of identity if they want for a 'small fee'.

I'll take their money and then lie for you.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

It sounds like it might be too late, like you have already admitted it was you. Do you know how they found out? That's kind of creepy.

Sometimes ripping off the bandaid makes the pain shorter than tearing it off slowly. I wish you luck, PE. (And you haven't been disgusting!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit