Tony Morris video footage of him buying a dozen bottles of scotch

by UnshackleTheChains 519 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Biahi
    Biahi

Omg, this is hilarious! This pompous ass got caught! Looks like this is the ā€œspiritā€ that he talks to. Not much holy about it.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

One thing proven by this is that TPT has good taste in single malt whiskey. The Macallan is definitely one of the best. Single malt is an expensive habit to form, finding your way around the complexities of the wildly differing products around is confusing and involves a lot of sampling. I don't think this was his first rodeo.

I have no doubt that this purchase was not for a party or social event, it would be wasted on most people. The purchase of $850 in one shot to take back to Bethel does not have any reasonable explanation in my book.

If a brother is caught smoking, committing adultery, stealing or any of the many df offences, what are the chances of this being his first offence?

Drinking is not a df offence. Drunkenness however is, brazen behaviour is. Hypocrisy ought to be.

Tony, sitting in your room sipping scotch by the bottle whilst you wife sips Irish is NOT OK.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

I wonder if somebody can interview or talk to the people who work at that store. Ask how often tight pants tony goes there. Every other week on Sunday mornings at 11am, etc? lol

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It is indeed a Cadillac. A 2002 or so STS. They are heaping expensive junk now. The NorthStar V8's turned to shit.

Does not matter when you have a free mechanic in the house.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Tipsy Tony's 11AM Sunday booze run sounds like the perfect time to avoid being seen by the sheep. Jehovah knows what you're doing Tony, then again maybe Jehovah likes it and will spare the Scotch distillers for you at Armageddon?!?!

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

I don't spend $800 on a month's worth of groceries must less during a visit to the liquor store. I've probably bought 12 bottles of liquor in the past 20 years. He should just get an alcohol license for Warwick and just order his hooch straight from the distillery. They seem to be able to hide their invoices for 1st class flights, Rolex watches and expensive suit bills from the rank and file Bethel slaves. Now that he is outed, he is going to need to find another way to score his booze. Get an unknown Bethel flunky or GB helper to run your "errand." Dude, set up a shell company to purchase your booze. No need to get out the flasher's trench coat and take the caddy for a Sunday morning ride in the country. Wouldn't surprise me if he frequented peep shows and strip clubs in Jersey as well.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Itā€™s interesting he says heā€™s been to Scotland a number of times. I donā€™t remember him ever being in Scotland. Thereā€™s no branch to visit in Scotland, so it would be a convention, if anything. I wonder if these were working trips or leisure.

I am curious how AM would have reacted if it had been an adoring JW who recognised him and engaged in conversation. Would there have been any embarrassment or not, I wonder? Or if a JW had challenged him about being stumbled by his purchase, I wonder how he would have handled that.

And I wonder if he knows about the video by now. Some at bethel have probably already seen it. Would they pass it on?

It might lead to the GB going out in public less often, or dare I say it, even more of a bunker mentality.

It does look like a flasher trench coat. He looks dodgy more than anything else, even if nothing technically wrong. It makes you wonder what a private investigator would turn up if a wealthy ex-JW chose to track the GB for a while, out of curiosity.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wonder what people at Warwick think when they see Anthony driving around in his Cadillac, wearing an expensive Armani suit, carrying out a box of hard liquor to take to his room ? .

Talk about stumbling someone !

• john.prestor
    john.prestor
    Tony's gonna stumble all the way back to his room (apartment?) if he cracks those open in the parking lot.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

" Don't judge me you little bitches , I'm a Governing Body Member remember that ! "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit