Tony Morris video footage of him buying a dozen bottles of scotch

by UnshackleTheChains 519 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blondie
    blondie

Maybe Tony was having a large party for Bethelites, right!

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

He really is full of holy 'spirit'. This is why they claim they are not inspired but 'spirit' directed.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Under some close investigation its been determined that Tony has recently seen a lot brothers at Warwick wearing tight pants, this influenced him to being emotionally distraught into a state depression, so he went on drinking binge.

People could hear him bellowing behind closed doors saying .....

....... " So many tight pants, so many tights pants "

• Moster
    Moster

Not sure about you folks, but when I have a 'party' we buy more than 1 kind of booze (vodka, gin, beer etc) - buying only 1 kind of booze does indeed signal personal use here folks.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Footage taken 11:00am on a Sunday morning - Wow That is no accident. He figured all the JW's would be at a meeting and he could get away with it. I hope the active JW's think about what their leadership are doing while they are suffering through boring meetings on Sunday mornings.

Am I the only one that sees the flaw in this assertion? Not all JWs have meetings in the morning on Sunday...some don't even have meeting until 4:00. Some don't even have a meeting on Sunday, they go on Saturday.

How is it logical to say that his timing was "no accident" because he intended on avoiding seeing JWs? Do you really think a Governing Body member wouldn't know that not everyone has morning meeting on Sunday?

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    Am I the only one that sees the flaw in this assertion? Not all JWs have meetings in the morning on Sunday...some don't even have meeting until 4:00. Some don't even have a meeting on Sunday, they go on Saturday.
    How is it logical to say that his timing was "no accident" because he intended on avoiding seeing JWs? Do you really think a Governing Body member wouldn't know that not everyone has morning meeting on Sunday?

Yes you're the only one. If you wanted to go at a time least likely to be caught by jws in a liquor store, it would be on opening hours on Sunday morning. Any other time of the week, afternoons, evenings, other days of the week, he would be more likely to get caught. Those JW's who don't have 9 or 10am Sunday meetings will either be sleeping or just home.

• sparky1
    sparky1

" so then Sanderson has the nerve to pull me aside and say, "Tony, maybe you should cut back on your drinking a little. You know as members of the Governing Body we need to avoid even the appearance of sin." Kids....I really showed him. I say's "Look Sanderson you don't have much room to talk. When you stop shaking hands with Ronald McDonald, I'll stop shaking hands with the Macallan family." "

No more Macallan? Next stop Glenlivet!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Probably "New Light" and need harder liquor for the Memorial!

Atlantis!

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Yes you're the only one. If you wanted to go at a time least likely to be caught by jws in a liquor store, it would be on opening hours on Sunday morning. Any other time of the week, afternoons, evenings, other days of the week, he would be more likely to get caught. Those JW's who don't have 9 or 10am Sunday meetings will either be sleeping or just home.

That's just ridiculous. There's no evidence to support your theory. In fact, there's no evidence to support much in this thread other than the fact that Tony went and dropped some money on a bunch of booze.

1. We don't know the source of the money. (Watchtower Corporate Card? Cash gift? Gift card to that specific store? Money from his grown children?)

2. We don't know the circumstances of the purchase. (Alcoholic? Circle of friends pooling money for a sale? Special occasion? A yearly tradition of gifts for the memorial?)

3. No other context for this aside from the fact that it was in New Jersey.

Let's not be like CNN whenever Trump tweets.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

A good april fools day spoof.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit