Tony Morris video footage of him buying a dozen bottles of scotch

by UnshackleTheChains 519 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

I was howling watching cedars latest video of TM111 buying a dozen bottles of scotch ((Maccallans scotch). You can't write this stuff. 😂😂😂.

Right, I'm now off to buy a bottle of maccallans 😂.

• atomant
    atomant

you beat me to it by 13 minutes was going to report it as well funny as new name is top shelf tony tight pants

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Got a link?

• johnamos
    johnamos

at 4:44 - "see a penny, pick it up, and all day long, you'll have good luck."

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

"Astounding footage" to those who still think of these vermin as something special.

I wouldn't piss on Tony Morris even if he was on fire.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Footage taken 11:00am on a Sunday morning - Wow That is no accident. He figured all the JW's would be at a meeting and he could get away with it. I hope the active JW's think about what their leadership are doing while they are suffering through boring meetings on Sunday mornings.

Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate their faith. Hebrews 13: 7

Here's to clandestine trench-coat scotch drinking on Sunday mornings Tony! Bottoms up

• JinVA
    JinVA

This is where the "ice cream" money ends up! Some real expensive booze he was purchasing! No store brand here!

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Well clearly the GB has received new light that for this year's memorial, red wine is to be replaced with Macallan scotch, and maybe the unleavened bread will be replaced with cherry cheese danishes.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

If you ever wondered what the gb do during their weekly Wednesday meeting, there you go! 800 bucks of top shelf booze! Holy crap!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

What would Tony's big brother say? Lmao!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit