• joey jojo
    joey jojo

I want to be in Tony's bunker.

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave

April fools!

• sparky1
    sparky1

What I find interesting is to compare his 'religious' personality with his 'public' personality:

When he is on stage in his role as a religious leader, he appears to be a self assured, arrogant, fire breathing, self righteous tower of a man.

When he is out of his element, in public among worldly people and not engaged in his role as a religious leader he appears like any other old, retired , non descript retired gentleman. In fact he probably could be mistaken for a retired insurance salesman out for his Sunday run to the liquor store for his weeks 'supply' of booze. As he shuffles around his car we here would probably not give him a minutes notice if we were in the parking lot and didn't realize who he was.

• Simon
    Simon

The WTS smears people's reputations when they leave. It's what they do. Trying to do the same makes us just like them.

And when I say "us", I mean, not me.

If the WTS had a rule against buying liquor, then this would be a story. As it is, it's just insinuation and makes little sense.

Is the insinuation that someone has a drink problem? It's possible, but expensive liquor? I doubt it.

It's far more likely that it's gifts or some corporate event.

If we shout that the sky is falling every time it isn't, people will stop listening. And if we invent things then people who are researching will see it and lose trust.

There is plenty to criticize the WTS for without inventing things and pushing what is simply click-bait tabloid-style crap.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Tanked Anthony Morris the Turd should be hailed across the globe as the leader of an extremist mind control cult wanted by the Russian government for being a total dork leading a bull shit filled religious/charity.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

As someone who enjoys my Scottish malts, I might treat myself to a bottle ๐Ÿ˜€

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

Sensationalism at its best.

Even Jesus provided six stone jars of good wine at a marriage in Cana.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

If you listen closely, Tony recommends, "Best to just test them all and taste them".

His advice on the Jameson? "You can't go wrong with that". This is a man who knows his way around a liquor store.

I just got back from a CR meeting (like AA) a few minutes ago. I know a fair bit about alcoholism. This WT leader is a stone cold alcoholic in my opinion. Alcoholic's primary relationship is with their drug, not people. Alcoholics frequently engage in various risky behaviors because of this.

He ran out of hooch, plain and simple. Which is panic time for an alcoholic. That's why he took the chance to go load up on a Sunday morning.... When he was least likely to be ID'd and bring reproach on the church.

Knowing the risk of bad publicity, He weighed that against having to deal with reality while sober. The addiction won and so did we.

• Ralphusthegreat
    Ralphusthegreat

Sensationalism at its best.

Even Jesus provided six stone jars of good wine at a marriage in Cana.

Jesus didnt charge over 800 dollars for it. WT apologists will exuse anything that the Walkill Popes do.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    His advice on the Jameson? "You can't go wrong with that". This is a man who knows his way around a liquor store.

Jameson is like the McDonaldโ€™s of Irish whiskies. If anything, it tells me he knows far more about Scotch than Irish Whiskey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit