Tony Morris video footage of him buying a dozen bottles of scotch

by UnshackleTheChains 519 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• UnshackleTheChains
  • UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains
    Sorry had to edit link. Was trying to upload a vid of Tony, but didn't work out
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm think AM#3 has got a painful conscience which he and his wife use alcohol to deaden the pain. Anyway the corporation he running is in serious trouble with all these lawsuits, and other financial woes so I'm sure other GB are doing the same. It has got to be a painful time for all GB member with dashed hopes and no help from Jehovah their corporation mascot. I think a lot of these guys are hitting the bottle just to make through the day.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

All that black and white of the Governing Body got to be a source of great depression not to mention wishful thinking and reaching the nightmare stage.

https://www.depressionforums.org/forums/topic/103959-black-and-white-thinking/

https://www.webpsychology.com/news/2015/09/01/dangers-black-and-white-thinking-228391

Wanna bet a lot of these GB's should be seeing a therapist but are afraid too because of what they may find out about their problems so choose to self medicate.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

It should be of no surprise that these GB assholes are in serious denial and can never face their demons as the saying goes. All this denial is causing them serious psychological problems and quick inappropriate solutions to the very trying times they face, I wouldn't be surprised if AM#3 and wife get shit faced drunk almost every night.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Dubstepped

but it feels like manufactured outrage to me.

If Bethelites are sworn to a vow of poverty, then there is no excuse whatsoever for $800 plus worth of top shelf liquor being purchased by ANYONE living at and being supported by the corporation's income, let alone on a Sunday Morning. TM is an example of a HYPOCRITE to the extreme.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its the self assuming personal stature of these GB men, the power, the control, the privilege they have while being the most powerful people of the JW Org which makes them not have compassion and empathy for the rest of humanity.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Could we conclude that when it comes to GB policy making that they are driving Jehowoowoo magic chariot/WT corp. under the influence of intoxicating substances and rushing it head long off a bottomless void called brankruptcy? I think so! Not only that, they have a aging brain to deal with, and years upon years of mind numbing indoctrination while climbing the corporate ladder all the way to the Faithful and Discreet Slave category, so booze has really let them unloosen their restraints back there in the woods and total GB privacy from other members at Warwick. Expect some real nuttiness from these clowns called the GB.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Next thing I'm waiting to hear is that AM#3 has a gay lover who he is buying meth from and giving him anal but finds out that he is a GB member and goes to AM3 for some hush money then to the fake news media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko170l6tLlw

• snakeface
    snakeface

The car - Cadillac - is more than 10 years old. Are you sure the video is not more than 10 years old? I haven't watched the whole thing so I don't know if there are newer cars visible anywhere or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit