Tony Morris video footage of him buying a dozen bottles of scotch

by UnshackleTheChains 519 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Let me tell you, I learned all about alcohol while at bethel!

I never drank before spending 5 years there. (mind you it was also my "youth" years until I was 24, so thats probably normal?)

Many at bethel had home brew kits set up in the tunnels underground, and had secret stashes of drink in their walk in wardrobes...

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I believe the sales tax is cheaper in NJ. Wouldn't it be awesome if he broke some law with transporting alcohol across state lines. https://www.tax.ny.gov/bus/bev/abt_tax_information_individuals.htm

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I’m sure that evening the Scotch spirits were helping him proclaim prophetic utterances as he transformed into a gibbering body.

Gives new meaning to the term: spirit-directed organization.

P. S. Somebody help me! I can’t stop.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I thought it was Aprils Fools...but its not....astonishing!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Deserves repeating...Tony Morris' being addicted to 86% proof adds new meaning to 'Spirit' directed as a Jehovah's Witness GB member!

Hilarious!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Perhaps now they will admit that after 105 years of stating that they have 100% proof of the legitimacy of 1914, they are left with only 86% proof.

• Hecce
    Hecce

Hard to stomach

• Sanchy
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The Governing Body 1.0 lived into their 90s. I don’t think 2.0 will last so long if this is indicative of their lifestyle.

• Dmitry
    Dmitry

Usually, attendants are shopping in betel.

If Morrise went by himself, it means or didn’t want to know about booze.

Or does not want to know about his addiction.

And the first and second - sinful)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit