Tony Morris video footage of him buying a dozen bottles of scotch

by UnshackleTheChains 519 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

ahh just realized where he is at, I've been inside that liquor store. He is at the Bottle King in Ramsey, NJ. That is actually on the north-bound side of Rt 17, so he is probably on his way to Bethel, perhaps from NYC. That is maybe 30m from Bethel.

The giveaway was the Sunoco gas station in the background when he is loading onto his car. Exactly what you see when you step out of the store.

https://ramsey.bottleking.com

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...is it just me...or are we forgetting to thank the alert video taping individual and John Cedars...both for a job well done!👍😊

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Is that really a Cadillac?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

(Hebrews 13:7)  Remember those who are taking the lead among you...and...imitate their faith.

Well he is just imitating one of his predecessors; Joseph Rutherfraud!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well he seemed friendly enough. Fairly typical supermarket encounter I’d say.

Do I remember reading that Tony Morris is independently wealthy through inheritance? What strikes me is why doesn’t he get his stuff delivered.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes soooo righteous and moral, the spiritual leader of the JWS, a self proclaimed anointed one , buys a box of expensive hard liquor and then jumps into his new expensive Cadillac. So Jesus likes and approves of immoral ( Alcoholics ) rich people for his heavenly position and as his chosen rulers over the earthly arrangement..

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

This is a man who can sit there and condemn and shame people for doing everyday things. Going to college, sending their kids to college, the list goes on and on. He has no problem judging and I have no problem judging him.

He is an arrogant as*hole who deserves a little "judgement." Karma is a bitch!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I guess boozing is something to do at Warwick HQ after a game of tennis and a swim.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Seriously - is that really a Cadillac? It looks more like a '95 Ford Mondeo to me.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

It is indeed a Cadillac. A 2002 or so STS. They are heaping expensive junk now. The NorthStar V8's turned to shit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit