Tony Morris video footage of him buying a dozen bottles of scotch

by UnshackleTheChains 519 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    Anything after the "but" is simply wishful thinking

A wise man once said everything BEFORE the word "but" is horseshit.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

If a dub catches Tony Juicehead at the liquor store, nothing wrong with that.

How about when Tony Juicehead catches me with a bottle of blood, trying to save my life.... and Tony Juicehead destroys my reputation, my family relationships and condemns me to the eternal darkness of the second death....

It he just a ‘regular guy’... just getting some innocent drinks now?

When I had to have a serious surgery recently, I had to jump through hoops to keep my life saving medical treatment confidential, even from JW staff at hospital.

Tony Juicehead dictates that I can’t even have one bottle of blood to save my life.

Would you defend his actions?

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

So many weird comments on here.

TM has not done anything technically wrong...except he preaches and teaches one thing and this video highlights another.

You can't preach and teach that money is tight, it should be donated, even at the cost of an ice cream and splash $800 on booze...if an elder caught a dub buying $800 of booze there would be "questions" asked and the conversation would go something like it is not a good witness.

There may be legit reasons to buy $800 of booze but if you considered "Jehoover" then perhaps you wouldn't do it in broad daylight on a Sunday morning.

It's the hypocrisy in it...

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

If it was the Pope that was caught buying all that booze, what would Tony Juicehead say?

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Heres an interesting video on how to drink scotch 😋

https://youtu.be/c21GGiIEBHU

• Dagney
    Dagney

I think Br. Morris took advantage of a special at this liquor store. I don't think he is in disguise, for crissakes, it was raining, and he wore a cap and raincoat!

IMHO, it's a lot of dough to drop, $1000 including tax probably, on one's personal consumption, which I feel it is because he told them to take the bottles out of the boxes. We don't know whose money he used to buy it. I do think he might be embarrassed this was caught on tape. He is soooo judgemental about almost everything the flock does. He doesn't seem to be supporting the WWW as he expects the flock to do with their ice cream money.

Top Shelf Tony has excellent taste in scotch. I have never spent $90 on a bottle and I could as I haven't taken a vow of poverty and am gainfully employed. Which now makes me curious to try this MacCallan $90 on sale! It seems indulgent to me in view of the times we are living in (TM) [sic]. But, not against the rules. Just my .02.

I wonder what would have happened if the person greeted him "Hey "Hi Brother Morris"" and captured his face and response. Now that would've been a picture.

Edited to add: So the MacCallan Cut is $99.99 in my neighborhood BevMo, so Tony did get a DEAL! It's a limited time offering of scotch aged in sherry casks, no years of aging in the description. Flavors of vanilla and ginger. As appealing as that sounds, I'll pass on the $100 bottle. I have rent, insurance and utilities to pay for.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Simon, please read everything I wrote, and then tell me where i said it was a big scandal.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Not much of scandal really more of a fact based observation of just how hypocritical and deplorable many of the Top (Anointed) leaders of the JWS are.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    JW GoneBad - "Toxic Tony strikes me as the kind of guy...if he were in a bar he'd tell the barkeep...'leave the bottle!'🤣"

LOL, reminds me of this meme:

Without the caption, it looks like a Rockwellesque pic of a drunken Southern mayor up for re-election, and trying to pander to the "colored" demographic.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Bad_Wolf - "A wise man once said everything BEFORE the word 'but' is horseshit."

That would be Ned Stark. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit