Tony Morris video footage of him buying a dozen bottles of scotch

by UnshackleTheChains 519 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I gotta say, Spanky McTightypants is the last GB guy I'd've thought would self-medicate that much.

Sam Herd, maybe.

Letto the Clown clearly doesn't need to.

:smirk:

• sparky1
  • Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Which suggests to me that he didn't want to be seen picking up a haul that size at a local (town of Warwick) store.

That suggests no such thing. In fact, I was wrong about how far it was. The liquor store is only 13 miles from HQ. In fact, it's farther for people to go to Warwick from Bethel than it is to go to the store Tony Morris was at.

Heck, I have a mom & pop liquor store 1 mile from my house, but I travel 10 to go to Total Wine & More because they have a better bourbon selection.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

His attempts to scotch rumours of the society's scandals won't work..

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Right, but if you're gonna speculate how far he drove to buy it, you have to consider that it was, for him, 13 miles from home. 13. That's not far at all (see my previous comment where I shared the Google maps image). And could be in route to somewhere else he went that morning. Also, the other liquor store could've been out of his brand, or not have as many bottles as he wanted to purchase. I dont think the location, or the distance he drove, to be as scandalous as it's been suggested here.

• Moster
    Moster

Perhaps he is stocking up the GB bunker.

• Simon
    Simon

There's also parking and other route implications - sometimes someplace slightly further is much easier than the close place which is more catering for local pedestrian traffic.

Simon, while I agree that on the face of it, he isn't doing anything wrong, and that the vast majority are making speculative statements and running with theories ...

Then I am right. Anything after the "but" is simply wishful thinking mixed with a dash of bitterness. Nothing more.

The GB are worthy of scrutiny for what they do as GB members and what the WTS does under their direction. When they are living their private lives, it's off limits UNLESS it clearly shows that they are contravening their own rules.

This is not evidence of that. It's all speculation and smear.

I mean, FFS, people are trying to find things on maps and decide if it's legitimate for someone to go to a particular store or not with no idea why or where else they may be going?

People thinking they are some kind of investigative reporter when they are just some saddo, sat at home, hatching conspiracy theories with Google Maps as all the evidence they need.

Kind of sad.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Respectfully, no, no you are not right. You are being black and white. This has shades of grey all over it.

• Simon
    Simon

I tell you what, if it's such a big scandal that you think it is - why don't you start ringing up the news stations and see if anyone will point a camera in your direction while you explain it.

Or would you be embarrassed to tell someone else this whole cuckoo theory that isn't a bunch of exJWs eager to hear it?

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

It’s pathetic how Tony can go on these tirades and act disgusted with people that put themselves in situations where they are too embarrassed or ashamed to preach the good news. Think of how many millions of JWs have felt the effects of his guilt trips, while he is no different than them. It is a classic case of do as I say, not as I do. Every time I hear him speak from now on, I’m gonna be thinking to myself, my my my, this guy needs to shut his pie hole and down some Scotch. When I start reflecting on his latest talks, he does seem to have slurred speech, and more nervous than usual. I wonder if his guilty conscience is starting to come to the surface. I think of how he was for the 2018 annual meeting, seemed very nervous to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit