Tony Morris video footage of him buying a dozen bottles of scotch

by UnshackleTheChains 519 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Whom did Anthony charge?

This lazy pig hasn’t worked in decades maybe forever. Everything he owns is paid for by others, including that scotch.

He’s extremely arrogant and his sense of entitlement is unbearable.

If anyone believes that these bottles are gifts, I’ve got a bridge to sell you. It’s more like his favourite drop and I wouldn’t expect it to last more than a couple of months.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Hey I’ll drink to that. “Hick”

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Scotch is the standard drink for the monthly meeting of the Kerfuffles.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Everything he owns is paid for by others, including that scotch.

Well maybe not , apparently he personally has money separate from the WTS.

There is a chance he bought the dozen to partially consume for himself and wife but also to give to visiting high profile WTS members.

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    This lazy pig hasn’t worked in decades maybe forever.Everything he owns is paid for by others

Nope. GB members or all bethelites do have money of their own. In CoC, Raymond Franz mentioned that while leaving Bethel he only had $600 with him. Whose money was that?

And Morris entered Bethel at the age of 50 in 2002 after he raised his two sons. You really think he didn't have any money by the age of 50?

• Dmitry
    Dmitry
    There is a chance he bought the dozen to partially consume for himself and wife but also to give to visiting high profile WTS members

Why he did not order the purchase of the betel delivery service?

Not! He arrived on purpose, secretly, behind a box of alcohol!

He had better order online the next time. And somewhere on the track to meet the courier)

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    This lazy pig hasn’t worked in decades maybe forever. Everything he owns is paid for by others

By this you mean to say that even ex-JW's who were in Bethel at some point of their life were just lazy and didn't work and were not entitled to any money of their own?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    By this you mean to say that even ex-JW's who were in Bethel at some point of their life were just lazy and didn't work and were not entitled to any money of their own?

Nice try, but it’s you making comparisons between an ex-JW who’s done time at bethel and Anthony Morris, not me. There is a difference, perhaps you’re silly.

I was critical only of TM3.

I would find it hard to believe he was running errands for the WT.

If he likes scotch, it’s not unreasonable to buy this much. At 200-400ml per day it won’t last long.

Shocking story! Leader of major religion turns out to be a hypocrite! I won’t ever believe it.

• cofty
    cofty
    At 200-400ml per day it won’t last long

Anybody drinking that amount would be an alcoholic and would be doing serious harm to his health.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

He was in a liquor store in New Jersey? Isn't that about 200 miles from his residence in Warwick?

That's a helluva drive to get whisky!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit