WT's Airplane Damaged -Again- Visiting Another Fishing Lodge

by Gerard 120 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• amac
    amac

Hey look! It's the ever elusive "Austrich!"

Hypnotoad -

You are right, it is just as likely that they went there fishing as it is that they went to visit a return visit. The point is we don't know, so no point going on and on like Gerard does.

And frankly I don't really care what they were doing. Whether or not they went fishing is a drop in the bucket.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    You are right, it is just as likely that they went there fishing as it is that they went to visit a return visit. The point is we don't know, so no point going on and on like Gerard does.

And frankly I don't really care what they were doing. Whether or not they went fishing is a drop in the bucket.

I am providing facts on this cult's ethics. You analyze the data using your forbiden independent thinking.

I am not distorting the FAA reports: The WT are using donated money (and labor?) to fly a twin-engine aircraft in/out of fishing camps and this is certainly a small drop in the long flow of lies they usually tell to cover-up their child abuse procedures, miracle-wheat sales, Giza pyramid measurements, warfare engine investments, tissue transplant/ immunizations, blood banning, making Vicki bankrupt, tax evasions, etc.

It is fascinating to me the undying loyalty of many x-JWs to the WT but since you are still in good-standing it is understandable. Instead, If you had been born under the control and had survived Arafat, Bin Laden or Jim Jones, would you still be their advocate? Why?

Knowing what you know now, would you or your children have a [secret] blood transfusion if needed? Why?

Cheers,

Gerard

• Xena
    Xena
    It is fascinating to me the undying loyalty of many x-JWs to the WT but since you are still in good-standing it is understandable. Instead, If you had been born under the control and had survived Arafat, Bin Laden or Jim Jones, would you still be their advocate? Why?

again distorting facts and using sensationalism....you just can't resist can you?

• Gerard
    Gerard

Your perceptions may be distorted. acme claims to be in good standing and defends WT's abuses.

Why is it that making you think is bothers you?

Tt-Hh-Ii-Nn-Kk

• Xena
    Xena
    Why is it that making you think is bothers you?

what????

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Gerard,

There are various ways to think. One can reason, speculate, guess, fabricate, etc., etc.

Syrup

• Xena
    Xena

try leaving off the tabloid language and you might get a better response...

oh and the I am smarter than you stuff...nix it dude it ain't workin for ya

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Ya know most likely they were going there fishing... <<<xena

It is amazing you debate your own convictions, how "smart" is that? I'm out'a this thread

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious
    It is amazing you debate your own convictions

Specious.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Specious

pseudomonas aeruginosa!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit